• The Twist

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Play With Us

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Man, I'm itchin bad for an update for Summer with Mia 2 (now a new name), Ripples, etc.

Love those slow burn but extremely polished games.

ToBeContinued

Sep 2, 2017
Summertime numnber 1? A great game? Bwaaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaa. Sure, nothing but repetitive fetch questing to do. And the game went off the rails long ago. No end in sight, you can take 50% out and it would be for the best. The whole mafia thing is not done well at all story-wise. The main character, gets a bowl cut, only douche-bags do. And wears flip-flops. The times when he is dense as if he beamed down just yesterday is not cute nor funny. His sister is a kunt. And is bullshit when his sister and Roxy be-little him, all he does is just stand there like a tree, and his mother as well. And the chem teacher? Oh that is sooooo funny. NOT. Basicly calling every one a back-woods, incest, ape. Nah, fuck this game. Insexual Awakening is far better with its smaller cast, and more laser focused.

Last edited:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
even if i can't vote because the poll is now closed, i say that summertime saga is my absolute favourite.