Seeking Best honey select games

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor.

The other HS games I can name off the top of my head which you can have a look at to decide for yourself:
Ecchi Sensei
One More Chance
Solvalley School
Waifu Acadamy

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well, sorted by names since we might have different opinion on judging the criteria for the best :
- Dark Magic
- Depravity
- Harem Hotel
- House Arrest
- Max's Life
- Mythic Manor
- One More Chance
- Perverted Hotel
- Solvalley School
- Sylphia Island
- The Inn
- Threeway Changes
- Waifu Academy

And while we're at it, might also mention other Illusion's based games as well
Ecchi Sensei & The Headmaster from PlayHome based
Harem High School, High School Tutor, and The Portal from Koikatu based

Spread the love and have fun :LOL:

Apr 17, 2018
Well, sorted by names since we might have different opinion on judging the criteria for the best :
- Dark Magic
- Depravity
- Harem Hotel
- House Arrest
- Max's Life
- Mythic Manor
- One More Chance
- Perverted Hotel
- Solvalley School
- Sylphia Island
- The Inn
- Threeway Changes
- Waifu Academy

Ive played Harem Hotel, Max's Life, Mythic Manor, OMC, Perverted Hotel, Solvalley and waifu from the honey select but I'll play Depravity, Dark Magic, The Inn and Threeway changes soon! I also like the playhome and koikatsu games but played those 5 already but if you have any other good recommands im open for it :p

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
- Dark Magic
- Depravity
- Harem Hotel
- House Arrest
- Max's Life
- Mythic Manor
- One More Chance
- Perverted Hotel
- Solvalley School
- Sylphia Island
- The Inn
- Threeway Changes
- Waifu Academy

Do you know any more that are PlayHome based? I struggle to find an enjoyable game that's Illusion based. Waifu Academy is probably one of the only ones I really enjoyed. I also like the character design in The Headmaster.

Reactions: bond007james007007

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Do you know any more that are PlayHome based? I struggle to find an enjoyable game that's Illusion based.
I developed an unfinished short game using Honey Select Studio Neo, that you may possibly enjoy, though it's nothing compared to the front runners as listed above. In it's current state, it's more of... a short story? :rolleyes: Just thought you'd like to check it out, the link's in my signature. (y)
P.S. Episode 1 download links are right beneath the Episode 2 demo download links.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Do you know any more that are PlayHome based? I struggle to find an enjoyable game that's Illusion based. Waifu Academy is probably one of the only ones I really enjoyed. I also like the character design in The Headmaster.
Nothing that I'm aware of, kinda busy since early this year so I might miss some gems out there :LOL:

Reactions: Ooh and awan17

awan17

May 4, 2017
I developed an unfinished short game using Honey Select Studio Neo, that you may possibly enjoy, though it's nothing compared to the front runners as listed above. In it's current state, it's more of... a short story? :rolleyes: Just thought you'd like to check it out, the link's in my signature. (y)
P.S. Episode 1 download links are right beneath the Episode 2 demo download links.
where u demo?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'd check out Polarity and Depravity. Both are nice games that are in full development / growth at the moment.

It's also worth checking out Headmaster and Waifu Academy