• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Best Games??

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
There are lots of threads like that but I didn't find the same. I've tried to find, searched lots of games... But I believe experience is more important than searching.
Games I'm looking for are created by professionals or really great creators, games like Karmasutra, Summertime Saga or Breeders of Nephelym. Doesn't matter the type or genre, I just want to try the greatest games. Thanks in advance.

Pepitopiedra

Mar 10, 2018
I´ve played all those games and some more too. Even though i don´t have a lot of "experience", i think another great creator would be ICSTOR, he has made some really good RPG maker games ( like Milf´s Control ), you can check all the games he has done on this page. Also, his last game is a Ren´Py one called Milfy City, though i don´t recommend it to you yet, i think it needs some more updates to be "enjoyable" haha.

Reactions: TheK and DrackDrap

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Actually, I've also tried all of the ICSTOR's games and I can say he's really a great creator. But actually I'm curious about the games equal to the games created from creators like ICSTOR.

dregrayne

Apr 10, 2018
I believe we can agree on what makes a game marginally less enjoyable
But when it comes to determining the best, well that surely falls to the best executed game, within your favorite engine, where you are able to indulge in your deepest desires

nekdo

Mar 25, 2018
I am curious what others will post because I'm new to this kind of games. Anyhow the best game I came across has to be Depraved Awakening.

Pepitopiedra

Mar 10, 2018
Actually, I've also tried all of the ICSTOR's games and I can say he's really a great creator. But actually I'm curious about the games equal to the games created from creators like ICSTOR.
I can think of some games that in my opinion are pretty good and have enough content to spend some time:
->Four Elements Trainers, which is being developed by MITY (if you follow the story you can spend quite a lot of time).
->Behind The Dune, whose creator is David Goujard , (the game is already finished, but now it is being remastered). The finished one is a 1-2 hour long game (if you dont spam click) , and has some nice scenes.

Now, the last creator that i remember who has finished some games and knows what to do is ICCreations. Although all his games except for the last one ("F.I.L.F.",which is quite short) are rpg maker, the amount of content that they have is great ( The Artifact and Incest Adventure).

Reactions: TheK