• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BamBam Developer

Nov 10, 2023
Hello everyone! We are a 3 man studio that worked on Best Elf.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, about the dwarf action.... you basically have it guys. She's short, shaved the beard and spilled some green paint on herself.

As for the AI art comment, hide that from our artist or he will murder you :oops: No AI was used on this game including for dialogue, if anything sometimes they get inspired by other art and consistency suffers a bit.

If you can afford to buy the game please do so, we want to keep reinvesting to make bigger and hardcore games like this one to be even longer and more scenes. Especially if you manage to play through the whole thing do consider it means a lot too us!

Who's your best elf?
01bdeb7ff9b5526ee8f9d24b83405ebd009dd4bb_960x311.png

Evergrace

Apr 2, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but gallery item 4-1 either doesn't unlock properly or is hidden, as it appears to be the BJ scene with the goblin princess after you have sex with her in act 4(I think? which ever act is "Pints and Pussies")

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
the first scene for the goblin girl is at the tavern just go to bed then pull down the blanket. Do you know how to get the scene in the gallery on page 4 its the first one.
yeah that's the one I'm missing. Apparently it is a gallery bug

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Hello everyone! We are a 3 man studio that worked on Best Elf.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, about the dwarf action.... you basically have it guys. She's short, shaved the beard and spilled some green paint on herself.

As for the AI art comment, hide that from our artist or he will murder you :oops: No AI was used on this game including for dialogue, if anything sometimes they get inspired by other art and consistency suffers a bit.

If you can afford to buy the game please do so, we want to keep reinvesting to make bigger and hardcore games like this one to be even longer and more scenes. Especially if you manage to play through the whole thing do consider it means a lot too us!

Who's your best elf?
View attachment 3075209
Just bought the game on Steam, I like it so far! :)

Do you plan to expand on the game over time? Either with free or paid DLC's?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BamBam Developer

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
Fucking finally. The last time I played Faulty Apprentice was when they announced Best Elf. I thought it was going to be a DLC like the past 5, honestly.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes