• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
Either the artist(s) doesn't care about consistency or it's edited AI-gen art.
those not look like ai art to me about consistency between the animations and the drawed one they look a bit different in style ( not really important since the CG looks good ) but i cant see any ai artifacts so it must be made whit adobe photoshop animate i think

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
This was a great game, good characters, I don't know how much of visual novel I can handle but as far as I'm concerned it's not full of useless padding like many others, I don't know, I enjoyed it.
Art is great, animation are cool, I'd ofc prefer many more of them but that represent a lot of work I guess :D

On the - side, I found the controls a bit janky, trying to stop the accelerated-auto-skipping during the gallery unlock runs was infuriating :LOL:
The 4-1 gallery animation does seem to be bugged (it's the Princess BJ but doesn't unlock)

9/10, keep it up guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What’s the point of the “???” relationship points you can get with some choices? Also, if you decide to ask Durandall to share his food with you instead of one of the girls, you get a sound like you progressed a relationship, but nothing pops up.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Also, I’m having trouble unlocking the two scenes at the top of gallery page 3. I thought I found all the choices which count towards each relationship, which are:
  1. Picking Schrodinger up (Eleanna) or not (Zariinna).
  2. Nap at the library (Zariina, if you tell her you dreamt of her) or at the forest’s edge (Eleanna, if you tell her to kiss it better).
  3. Replying to Durandall’s comment about fair maidens with “I’m not with him,” (Eleanna) or “Oh hell yeah!” (Zariinna).
  4. Trial 1.
  5. Trial 2.
  6. Trial 3.
  7. Saying Schrodinger is your wingman (Zariinna), easily excitable (???), or that you’re good with animials (Eleanna).
  8. Whether you try to assist Eleanna or Zarinna in the forest.
  9. Whether you choose to interrogate the goblin (Eleanna) or attempt to kill him (Zariinna).
  10. Who you choose to share food with: Eleanna, Zariinna, or Durandall (???).
  11. Who you say you should find when the girls are kidnapped.
  12. (Two choices to get points with Maurah.)
  13. Who you say you fancy when Maurah asks you.
  14. Whether you wake up Eleanna or Zariinna with a kiss from Sayla’s spell (seems to only work on the elf you have more relationship points with?); or choose Durandall instead (???).
  15. Who you say is the best elf at the end; or choose both (???).
So by my count it’s possible to get a maximum of 14 relationship points with either Eleanna or Zariinna, but even when I make all the appropriate choices, I don’t see any special scene. Did I miss any? or are there other conditions? Do you have to avoid getting relationship points with Maurah? Do sex scenes play a part in it? e.g. do you have to not refuse when Eleanna/Zariinna comes to your tower after the trials, or do you have to abstain from sex with Maurah and Saylah? And again, how do the ??? relationship points factor into it all?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Those two are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh damn. I chose that option only once, and when I saw Durandall show up after the MC jacked off to the poster of the wet t-shirt contest I assumed that’s all there was to it, so I never picked it again over creeping on Maurah lol.

Would you happen to know what the ??? relationship points are for?

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Oh damn. I chose that option only once, and when I saw Durandall show up after the MC jacked off to the poster of the wet t-shirt contest I assumed that’s all there was to it, so I never picked it again over creeping on Maurah lol.

Would you happen to know what the ??? relationship points are for?
Scared of the old man hey? :LOL:

The ??? I assumed it refers to Maurah, since there is no other scene in the gallery.

It might also be for a character that isn't there at the moment, the game is in [Final] version but it's basically a side-game using the characters from Faulty Apprentice if I understood that right?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Scared of the old man hey? :LOL:
I mean, you do get the option to kiss him later. Wouldn’t be the first game I played with a secret gay route, and I don’t want to stumble on that …

The ??? I assumed it refers to Maurah, since there is no other scene in the gallery.
I don’t think it could be her, because she already has her own point system, and you can get points with her before having even seen her (if you go looking for a blanket instead of a bed, you have to choose who to save before you get to see her, but she’s still an option and gives you a point).

At first I though it was for a harem route of some sorts (since one of the points is for saying both Eleanna and Zariinna are the best), but that doesn’t fit with the other ??? points, one (two?) of which are for choosing Durandall over either of the girls. Maybe a cancelled friendship route? IDK.

It might also be for a character that isn't there at the moment, the game is in [Final] version but it's basically a side-game using the characters from Faulty Apprentice if I understood that right?
Oh, I wasn’t aware this was a spinoff. Have you played Faulty Apprentice? Is it decent?

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah I didn't look deeper into it, I just assumed it was her, and since the gallery was full with current content I didn't look further

Oh, I wasn’t aware this was a spinoff. Have you played Faulty Apprentice? Is it decent?
I have not, I picked up the asset export files and saw nothing interesting or any close to the content this spin-off has, so I didn't go into it

OrcoBio

Jul 14, 2021
Does someone know how to unlock the fist scene of the 4° gallery page? From the image it seems to be a scene with the goblin but I havn't found it...

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Does someone know how to unlock the fist scene of the 4° gallery page? From the image it seems to be a scene with the goblin but I havn't found it...
That seems to be a bug, that's the first part of the final goblin scene it just doesn't unlock in the gallery

favolaxx

Jan 31, 2021
How do i unlock the bottom two scene in page 3?
For the last one in page 6 i suppose i have to balance both girl affection points, right?

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
is the game really completed? In the dev's patreon he's still talking about the game or will there be some kind of dlc?

Last edited:
May 1, 2023
well, about 20-ish scenes, from abysmal to great TBH. Frankly, just download the gallery save and don't bother with the "story" :}

not really "full" (1st goblin scene is apparently bugged), but still: unpack in `LocalLow/AGLStudio/BestElf/Game/` (so it should be `.../Game/Saves`)
Cant get it working

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes