Best/easiest program for making point and click adventure?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So I like point and click adult games, I tested those qsp games out, they are nice, I also played a fair amount of renpy games. Also a couple in unity.

QSP was the only one with video that I saw. If I wanted to make a point and click adventure game that can handle gifs and such is qsp the best or what?

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Adventure Game Studio is good if you want to make traditional point and click games.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone know the difference between a registered rags and free rags aside from room limit?

I don't feel like paying for the key, but I can't find anyway around it....sigh. I saw renpy but you have to right code lines, dang.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
In the tools section of this forum there's a cracked rags designer. "How to edit any RAGS game".

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Are there any other programs besides rags that is UI based? I sort of wanted to do a drag and drop/insert system rather than write lines of code. I tried looking into renpy but the thing I was going for was more like QSP games but after looking at QSP creator I found it was more like renpy than rags, sooooo that was lame.

Or perhaps code libraries that have a library of commands for ease of access?