• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Can i get a link to your game?
Download link (Mega) available in the original post of this thread, and will be updated with future versions. So you can get the game there.
Please note, like I state in the original post, current version contains really bad placeholder art.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hi,

Quick update for you.

I found an artist I like (on commission for now) and we're working to replace all of the placeholders for the wife character in the coming version.

I've also reworked the bell mechanism based on some really useful feedback. It should make more sense and be more useful now.

According to the current work plan, the next version will be ready in about 3 weeks, hopefully sooner. I will update here once it's ready.

On a side note, Does anyone here own a mac and would like to test out a mac version? You'll only have to make sure the game runs, the rest should be covered automatically by unity. Please contact me if you do.

Thanks.

Reactions: reallybadman

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey,
I've gotten some initial outputs from the artist. Seeing as we're still about 2 weeks from the next version being released, I'd like to get some feedback from you guys as quickly as possible. So, without exposing too much (gotta save something for the game), here's a small teaser for the new and improved wife. Please Let me know what you think.
For those wondering, the artist is Sowilo and his art can be found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Hey,
I've gotten some initial outputs from the artist. Seeing as we're still about 2 weeks from the next version being released, I'd like to get some feedback from you guys as quickly as possible. So, without exposing too much (gotta save something for the game), here's a small teaser for the new and improved wife. Please Let me know what you think.
For those wondering, the artist is Sowilo and his art can be found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's super cute (there's no possible comparison with your first drawings :D), but she has a really lewd expression IMO.
Isn't she supposed to be bitchy (thus unhappy or neutral face with no make up), and then little by little conditioned to be lewder (wearing less and less conservative outfits, or having lewder expressions) ?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Thanks. I'm really happy with Sowilo's work so far.

She is indeed supposed to be more neutral in the start. Due to technical limitations she currently has the same makeup for all expressions. But now that you mention it, her eye makeup might be a bit on the heavy side for a neutral one.
I'll definitly see about adding a dynamic makeup system in the near future (should be fun to be able to customize it regardless).

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks. I'm really happy with Sowilo's work so far.

She is indeed supposed to be more neutral in the start. Due to technical limitations she currently has the same makeup for all expressions. But now that you mention it, her eye makeup might be a bit on the heavy side for a neutral one.
I'll definitly see about adding a dynamic makeup system in the near future (should be fun to be able to customize it regardless).
Awesome!
And yeah IMO she's already too sexy/lewd here, and if it's a game about sexification/corruption, where's the fun in having a bombshell in the beginning? Better to have a diamond in the rough for the player to work on.
Just don't ask for overboard stuff like too much makeup, there is a limit between sexy as hell and ridiculous ;)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So, without exposing too much (gotta save something for the game), here's a small teaser for the new and improved wife. Please Let me know what you think.
Looks great.
Obviously I can't tell too much about her body from that spoiler but the art style (western comic, or whatever that's actually called) and quality seems very promising.

Reactions: Mipmip

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of heavy makeup myself, So I believe I'll stop just shy of
View attachment 26975
Mostly depends on how easily it can be implemented (art-wise) and how much extra work it would be. If the whole picture would have to be redrawn then it's probably not worth it but if it's just an extra layer or 2 in photoshop you might as well include the option.
I'm sure there are some that want to turn the wife into a complete whore and would appreciate slutty make-up to go with the slutty clothes.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm sure there are some that want to turn the wife into a complete whore and would appreciate slutty make-up to go with the slutty clothes.
You're likely right. I believe it should be doable on the art side with only slight modification.
The plan right now is to add the more extreme wearables as giftable items so that only those that like them can add them to her repertoire. Should be simple to include make up options in that system as well.
There's a lot to do before I get to the shopping/gifting system. But it's on the agenda.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Big boy art version uploaded! See the OP.

As with any early version. There may be bugs and other issues. Please send them to me so I can get to fixing.
And as usual, any and all feedback is very welcome.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Bug fix version updated.
If you had trouble getting the game to run, this version should fix that.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Just want to say that I really like your work so far even though there's not much content yet. I really like the concept and the art for the wife (she look like she could be cute, bitchy, sexy and slutty at the same time). Also noticed that you don't have a patreon page or anything so I guess this is just a hobby for now. Hope you can keep up the good work, will definitely support the project with more content. Here hopping for more variation on wife behavior depend on current status (might be complete whore if there is no devotion and only sexuality, or a devoted slut when full devotion as well as full sexuality) and there will be different sex options and ending depend on it.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Thanks for the support!
Branching wife responses based on how you've chosen to train her has been a design goal from day 1. The engine support for it is in place. Right now I'm focusing on the early game, which is more linear, slowly exposing and explaining new stats and actions. But mid and late game the training wheels will come off and you'll have more control over the direction you take her.

Regarding patreon, right now the game is in early alpha. What that means for me is that the mechanics and general direction of the game are very much still in development. I'm taking in as much feedback as I can and changing things up until I end up with a direction I'm happy with. Until the game stabilizes a bit, I don't feel I can make reliable promises regarding content and time frames. So it wouldn't be fair to take money from people. The way it's going so far, I estimate a release or two until the game is out of this early alpha stage.

jackshade4654

May 8, 2017
@Mipmip
I'm using a Windows 7 64-bit pc and in the current 0.0.2.2 Alpha version game, the unity window screen flickers between a light blue screen and game screen when at home but it works fine when in the park or at work.Also for a 50 MB game it eats a ridiculous amount of RAM(600MB).

jackshade4654

May 8, 2017
Really now?
You couldn't have done your 3 post spam in the general discussions section or some such?
Didn't expect a reply so soon, happy to see you can see my posts.I'm not much of a board/commentator person this is the only thread in which I wanted to reply, so I put it here.If mods here see this, feel free to delete my first three posts.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Didn't expect a reply so soon, happy to see you can see my posts.I'm not much of a board/commentator person this is the only thread in which I wanted to reply, so I put it here.If mods here see this, feel free to delete my first three posts.
Fair enough. It's just a tad annoying for those of us that have the thread on watch and then get consecutive alerts for your test posts 1, 2 and 3.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@Mipmip
I'm using a Windows 7 64-bit pc and in the current 0.0.2.2 Alpha version game, the unity window screen flickers between a light blue screen and game screen when at home but it works fine when in the park or at work.Also for a 50 MB game it eats a ridiculous amount of RAM(600MB).
That's odd. Sounds like yet another Unity fun feature. I'll look into that on the next bugfix cycle.
Thanks.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes