4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Welp after this long still no story update.....all i did was repeating story trying to figured how to get money because I can't buy flower other than cheat money for it....

Reactions: natehale1971

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
"Never let perfect get in the way of good" : Patton paraphrasing Voltaire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there was one piece of advice I could give to Mr Sandman , it would be the above.

This is a very good game. It was very good when it first released, and it's very good now. Don't take my word for it, the average review rating of 4.5 stars is A Tier. Don't keep going back and fiddling with the structure, the presentation, the powers or the story etc. that have come before (breaking saves in the process), re-refining it in an effort to make it "perfect." It's not accretive, it's not even diminishing returns, it's net negative in terms of player base and potential patreons when the game is already good and it comes at the cost of delayed story progression. I was here at first release (when you could choose to work in the bank with Ruby!) and witnessed the game's many iterations. What you've got now it better than 95% of the games on here, mate. Forge forward with new content from here on out and don't look back.

Or forget Patton and look to your avatar... :p
chandlergum.gif
Forget "Perfection," the gum game is great, now go get the supermodel's them subscriber numbers.

Very best of luck.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes