Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

tw547

Jun 30, 2017
What would happen if I chose X path instead of Y, but use the mod to change the variable so that make it like I chose Y as well as X? How would that work?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I chose current affinity as Dik and permanent affinity as yes
But still the game blocks one choice of the two that I am given.
The mod works fine for MAX MONEY but for being a DIK it does not work for me.
Use the back feature a few dialogues before your choice, change your affinity via the mod to chick or dik, then move forward and the choice should be allowed. It seems once the choice is up it takes in account your previous affinity so by moving back a couple of dialogues you can change it and then when the choice presents it will take account your changed affinity.

ThreshZedOctavia

May 9, 2023
What would happen if I chose X path instead of Y, but use the mod to change the variable so that make it like I chose Y as well as X? How would that work?
it sort of works i tried it but you cant get all the scenes like you cant be on sage path, if you try doing everyone at the same time and you have to pick between isabella and jill you cant be on both of their paths and same with sophie with the mod but other the then the harem sort of works with every other girl. basically 60% of women in the harem.

ThreshZedOctavia

May 9, 2023
Try it and let us know
it sort of works i tried it but you cant get all the scenes like you cant be on sage path, if you try doing everyone at the same time and you have to pick between isabella and jill you cant be on both of their paths and same with sophie with the mod but other the then the harem sort of works with every other girl. basically 60% of women in the harem.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Yeah, it's only with the harem mod to continue with all of them, because even changing the variations manually, to be as if you stay with all of them (or almost all), there comes a time when you have to reject a moment with a side girl...

Btw no news yet :/

welper

Apr 23, 2017
Forgive me if this has been asked 100 times already but is there a fix for the game crashing as soon as it starts?
I've tried importing saves and what have you but nothing seems to work.

Reactions: dratom

dratom

Sep 24, 2017
Forgive me if this has been asked 100 times already but is there a fix for the game crashing as soon as it starts?
I've tried importing saves and what have you but nothing seems to work.
im getting that too, cant launch the game with the mod unless i repatch it

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I haven't played being a dik for about 18 months or more due to the paths not working right when it went to season 2 or 3 and having to now stick to one path as the game originally intended. Has this been fixed or is this a remaining issue that isn't fixable?

Knoski50

Feb 9, 2024
View attachment 674728

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Game Version: 0.10.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
SEASON 1 & 2:

Download: - -

ANDROID by DarkAssassin
ANDROID by Wills747

SEASON 3:
Download: -
ANDROID

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
Really appreciate your work bro

Reactions: xsikal

asmodeal

Aug 15, 2021
I am using JoiPlay to play being a dik on my phone. I extracted the mod folder into the game folder, walkthrough works fine but I don't see chest menu button on my screen. Any idea on how I can fix it?

And I tried Sancho mod too but I get black screen when I use it.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes