• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 507366

A solid mod for a solid game! Scrappy really does a good job with this mod and covers all the basics plus some. It works extremely well and doesn't break the game, only enhances it. The mod allows the player to edit relationship scores and key variables in the game as well as cheats for the mini games. It also allows you to play both scenes when the player has to choose only one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Senbossya

Great mod. You'll get the enhanced experience of playing Being a DIK. Usually scrappy is lightning fast with updates. You'll get walkthrough, cheats for sandbox parts, gallery, hidden scenes and many more. Can't wait to try this mod on 0.6 version of the game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

This is a really helpful and well made mod. The gui is pretty nice and easy to use. I strongly recommend anyone who's played the game before to give it a try when replaying the game and look forward to the next edition of the mod (assuming the creator's going to make another one).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WebMarca

Awesome, you save my day. I thought I was going to repeat the entire game because of this lame point system. I HATE THE DIK CHICK AFFINITY. it maes it difficult to see all paths. the title of the game is being a dik yet most of the girls are on chick path. I was starting to like the game but this chick dik affinity thing makes me pissed with this idea.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LetThereBeMods

The Mod works great, the variety of options leaves nothing left to be desired, and the continued support from Scrappy is remarkable. All in all an 11/10 addition to an already great game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Manuka

I wish it worked. Nothing but errors and double cheats in the bottom corner. I will just wait for the update if there ever is one. I was looking forward to playing this differently. Oh well. I might just wait for SL to get better.

Updated 6/30/2020; don't need them anyway, but hopefully this will be updated for those that want it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Devil'sHunter

great. it saves me replaying 100 times to unlock all the scenes. also to alternate between dik and chik is great else i would be crying my hearts out play with jill who needs chik guy. thanks for this Awesome work.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Kronicza7x

Mod works great, I hope that you continue it with the next update. It's been fun making my own decesions in the game. At first I was making mistakes when installing it. I was trying to do everything too fast but when I finally got it to work, it was worth the effort.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Gravyfeind420

Iv'e tried multiple times on multiple different versions on the game to install and run but it does not work. The game just functions as normal with none of the modded content. What's the point of spending the time creating content that doesn't even function?
  10. 5.00 star(s)

redos vaxos

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
    honestly its the best game i've got to try storywise you wouldn't know how much i laughed and enjoyed it i stayed awake all night playing, and i'm still playing it again and again