ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
when you say the others route, do I have to do anything specific to be on that route or is it self evident? It's been a while since I played the first time, but I think I sort of stayed on the sage route to be closer to the sorority.
at the end of episode 8, your character will presented to a choice
ep8.png
ep8,2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzgeoff

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
where's the latest torrent? can't seem to find the link
BeingADIK-S3v0.10.1(season 3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
BeingADIK-S2(seasons 1 and 2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
What do you mean exactly?
DrPinkCheek refuses to take pictures of any renders and show them as previews to people paying to see them because he says he doesn't want to spoil anything. This is obviously a failed attempt of his to try and hint that this next episode is supposedly full of all kinds of outrageous subplots of which he can't even take a single screenshot because that would already spoil EVERYTHING about Episode 11 that's been under the wraps for all this time. It's all bullshit and even if he somehow happens to finally touch upon plotlines which people actually care about, this gibberish of almost every render being spoiler-ridden should be ignored because it's just another excuse which DPC uses to justify not posting previews as often anymore.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DrPinkCheek refuses to take pictures of any renders and show them as previews to people paying to see them because he says he doesn't want to spoil anything. This is obviously a failed attempt of his to try and hint that this next episode is supposedly full of all kinds of outrageous subplots of which he can't even take a single screenshot because that would already spoil EVERYTHING about Episode 11 that's been under the wraps for all this time. It's all bullshit and even if he somehow happens to finally touch upon plotlines which people actually care about, this gibberish of almost every render being spoiler-ridden should be ignored because it's just another excuse which DPC uses to justify not posting previews as often anymore.
in theory, to believe what he says, it is the patreons who have asked him to avoid spoilers, going so far as to prefer a preview of only the setting without characters to play it safe.

the ridiculous part is that this frenzy started with the halloween party where there was great anticipation for the costumes the girls would wear. average horrible costumes, so much so that Nicole's was shown in a preview and no one realized it was a costume... :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
She can hop right out of mayas twat if she wants chosen. My mc don't like to share
It only a matter of time before they breakup, while there always the chance I got it wrong if I'm going to pick a hill to die on Josy and Maya breaking feels like the right one to choice if anything I've said got the greatest chance to be right it's this

Jan 20, 2024
So we will not able to see previews anymore?
Na man naa Well feels like empty now :"(

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
I'll happily take this as the best route
View attachment 3593249
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: only monsters would make this sweet horny love filled Goddess sad by not picking her
Josy's great. And Maya, while boring herself, isn't even really that much of a problem. She's a free bonus, you know, like a Happy Meal toy. What isn't so great, is that you can't do the J&M path with DIK affinity. I really hope that there'll be a pure Josy path branching of from the Others path that you can do while being a DIK in the next episodes. DIK choices are (in most cases) just so much more fun.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Josy's great. And Maya, while boring herself, isn't even really that much of a problem. She's a free bonus, you know, like a Happy Meal toy. What isn't so great, is that you can't do the J&M path with DIK affinity. I really hope that there'll be a pure Josy path branching of from the Others path that you can do while being a DIK in the next episodes. DIK choices are (in most cases) just so much more fun.
MC can be a dik after ep4 and it won't hurt you with Josy for now anyway

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes