• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reckless_Arrogant

Oct 7, 2017
I have a Steam Deck and both seasons on Steam. What the hell should I download to continue from where I stopped? Interlude? Ep 09 to Ep 10? Man this is hard Man! Neo marxists making it harder and harder

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
wondering if anyone can answer this for me.
I played through first two chapters some time ago, found the game to be quite fun. however, I was never really interested in a relationship with any of the five main girls. Just kinda played it as the party guy, hooking up with whoever.
I kinda have some time on my hands, and was considering playing it again. My question is; from chapter 3 does the game focus more on dedicated relationship with main girls, or is it still a good game if you just looking to have fun and hook up with all the girls (I enjoy the party scenes, even the free roam events. but not so interested in the deep personal drama).
Cheers all.

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
I played through first two chapters some time ago, found the game to be quite fun. however, I was never really interested in a relationship with any of the five main girls. Just kinda played it as the party guy, hooking up with whoever.
I kinda have some time on my hands, and was considering playing it again. My question is; from chapter 3 does the game focus more on dedicated relationship with main girls, or is it still a good game if you just looking to have fun and hook up with all the girls (I enjoy the party scenes, even the free roam events. but not so interested in the deep personal drama).
Cheers all.
You can definitely go for the party guy style. There even is a dedicated "Others" route, where you don't commit to any main girl, so go for it!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Cheers all.
You'll still get dragged into the drama but the "others" route still has a lot of content, in the two episodes of the third chapter so far there's been scenes with Quinn, Cam, Mel, Sarah, Nicole, Jade, Cathy, Heather (BJ only), Lily, Madame Rose (unfortunately) and Tiffani (giving her oral only). There may be more that I've forgotten.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the others route also can set up getting back together with Zoey potentially. kinda thought on that route at the end of the halloween party that Zoey would stay the night but she didn't. to me a missed opportunity since he ends up in bed with the vixens after the party but they are too drunk and sleepy to give him the orgy he was hoping for..and i was hoping for....:devilish:

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Ironically, both in episode 9 and 10 the Others's route where the best
when you say the others route, do I have to do anything specific to be on that route or is it self evident? It's been a while since I played the first time, but I think I sort of stayed on the sage route to be closer to the sorority.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
when you say the others route, do I have to do anything specific to be on that route or is it self evident? It's been a while since I played the first time, but I think I sort of stayed on the sage route to be closer to the sorority.
at the end of episode 8, your character will presented to a choice
ep8.png
ep8,2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzgeoff

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
where's the latest torrent? can't seem to find the link
BeingADIK-S3v0.10.1(season 3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
BeingADIK-S2(seasons 1 and 2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
What do you mean exactly?
DrPinkCheek refuses to take pictures of any renders and show them as previews to people paying to see them because he says he doesn't want to spoil anything. This is obviously a failed attempt of his to try and hint that this next episode is supposedly full of all kinds of outrageous subplots of which he can't even take a single screenshot because that would already spoil EVERYTHING about Episode 11 that's been under the wraps for all this time. It's all bullshit and even if he somehow happens to finally touch upon plotlines which people actually care about, this gibberish of almost every render being spoiler-ridden should be ignored because it's just another excuse which DPC uses to justify not posting previews as often anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes