Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah completly agree.

Either tell her it’s a bad moment to talk about it or that there’s no need to talk about it anymore.

OR talk about it and finish the damn thing with either a confession right away and kiss the damn girl or make it clear that you want to stay platonic friends.

All of this would have been valid, he kinda did choose the worst case variation possible dropping all of that on her and than fucking off without even giving her a chance to even think a second about it :WeSmart: What are you doing bro :KEK::FacePalm:
Plot is presented in parts, from episode to episode, like in a TV series, so he will behave this way until the main denouement, stretching out the storyline.
But at least it looks natural, MC is written in such a way that when it comes to love, he is a snowflake.
Zoey won't be a problem. Josy is the one who's going full Leah. Mark my words.
She have her fans brigade for it, they will persecute MC for the rest of his life for offending Alad.. i mean Josy.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
How prominent is the multiple protagonist in this game? Do we get to control two characters fairly or is it just 1 male character and then sometimes it changes pov to a girl during sex?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
How prominent is the multiple protagonist in this game? Do we get to control two characters fairly or is it just 1 male character and then sometimes it changes pov to a girl during sex?
We only control Zoey in her interlude, in everything else we control the MC. To be honest, the moderators should change that label of multiple protagonists.

Lilyfan4lyf

Formerly 'ashketchum1998'
Nov 27, 2020
and to be fair, we can't really control her that much anyway. What kind of FMC is the one who we can't make to Fuck anyone in the game ?! :p:whistle::ROFLMAO:
As far as ep 10 goes even the choice in interlude doesn't matters, both Dik and Chick Zoey's get spooked when MC punches Oscar, refuse to smoke on roof. Unless DPC branches her path depending on Affinities your choices in interlude have been BL useless.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Sep 26, 2023
I know some people like to go on this whole shtick where they don't wanna listen to The Friday Prophets anymore after they got DPC to take their songs off the game but apparently they're back to making music after a long hiatus. They put out a new song a couple of weeks ago.

Pretty cheesy but I thought it was pretty fun.
Four weeks, less than 300 views. Serves you right :LUL:

You know that if that had happened, the anti-NTR boys would launch a jihad against DPC. :KEK:
We don't need NTR content in Badik, we have Lockhear. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
As far as ep 10 goes even the choice in interlude doesn't matters, both Dik and Chick Zoey's get spooked when MC punches Oscar, refuse to smoke on roof. Unless DPC branches her path depending on Affinities your choices in interlude have been BL useless.
interlude is probably for two thing, imo
1 - more story
2 - players dont hate Zoey for left the mc and got new bf

pitao

May 18, 2023
interlude is probably for two thing, imo
1 - more story
2 - players dont hate Zoey for left the mc and got new bf
I loved the interlude and think Zoey was a nice addition to the cast and brings a female perspective to the story, she is a very interesting mysterious character imo, who knows maybe can even be used for a spin off game later? Besides that whenever I think of her my favorite song from the game comes to my mind, ofc "So easy" by Tangerine :)

Reactions: Krytax123

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I loved the interlude and think Zoey was a nice addition to the cast and brings a female perspective to the story, she is a very interesting mysterious character imo, who knows maybe can even be used for a spin off game later? Besides that whenever I think of her my favorite song from the game comes to my mind, ofc "So easy" by Tangerine :)
i feel mysterious character the one who was in black costum and has zafir eyes :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pitao

IceSoley

Jul 9, 2021
Sorry, im new to this page (Been here very long time ago), but do we have a working android version of the game perharps? Also sorry if its not appropriate to ask like this.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sorry, im new to this page (Been here very long time ago), but do we have a working android version of the game perharps? Also sorry if its not appropriate to ask like this.
Welcome to F95 and your first posting in the last three years! Yes, there is. But unfortunately it's with ScrappyMod.

A hint for you to find the things you search for: use the search function with "Android <version>" and option "This thread" or if you're not in the thread "Android <game name> <version>". In this case "Android v0.10" got me what you need.

IceSoley

Jul 9, 2021
Welcome to F95 and your first posting in the last three years! Yes, there is. But unfortunately it's with ScrappyMod.

A hint for you to find the things you search for: use the search function with "Android <version>" and option "This thread" or if you're not in the thread "Android <game name> <version>". In this case "Android v0.10" got me what you need.
Hi,

Thank you so much for the quick help! <3

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes