• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy Was ready to move to her mother and start a fresh life, because she was not accepted to B&R. Josy and Maya, relationship was at rock bottom, despite Maya try to focus geting money from a bunch of Whores - exuse me, sluts - her word .:cautious::whistle:.

anyway, Maya was sending Josy meaner and meaner messages, even before Josy phone was took away from her.
She probably was bitching about her sad life and blame everyone else, like she always does.:whistle:.

Regardless, eventually Josy arrive, and because of to their history, old feeling etc etc, Josy and Maya kind of reunited together. But the key word is "kind of ".

on one hand MC became a glue for them, who keeps them together, and give them a new spark, even with all of Maya fucked up problems. - currently it's working we see how long it will ....

on the other hand, without MC. Josy and Maya while did reunite, their relationship never remain what it was before , and without MC being there as the glue, , they struggling, and basically are in an unhealthy unhappy relationship. A bad mirage, that neither party has the power to escape from it, but its keep cracking and cracking until one of them, likely Josy throw the towel

. But may be it will be Maya, who once get her shit fixed, be like : " finally I can drink and suck diks, because I nver was lesbian anyway, I just didnt knew it, and all this shit wiht my father was pointelss in the end anyway "

all this remain to be seen ......
Nowhere is it written that Josy wanted to move in with her mom, just that she wanted to give up and move away.

Yes Maya sent Josy mean messages, but read correctly. It was the exact week Josy didn't have a phone. Maya's messages got meaner because Josy didn't answer. Then Josy gets here phone back and can only read all the messages at that time. Josy and Maya definitely had phone contact until Josy didn't have here phone for a week. Heck in EP1 Maya said to the MC that she needs to call her boyfriend. Look at Maya's posture and compare it to Josy's posture. Proof positive and denial doesn't cut it.
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

The MC glue thing is valid until the end of EP8, but not from EP9 onwards because the throuple turns into a 3 relationship. This is the throuple path from EP4 onwards, a player decision.

I'm not denying so Josy and Maya can drift further apart, but that mainly happens on the friendship path at EP4. If there really are going to be solo paths for Josy and Maya in the future, it will only be via the friendship path.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I disagree completly.

Imo Josy and Maya were already (more or less) in a state of break-up, both of them had given up their relationship at this point.

Josy didnt even told Maya thats shes coming to the college and im positive she and tremolo would have become a couple pretty quick if the MC had a solo dorm. Similar with Maya, she considered her relationship with Josy failed at this point and was ready to go all in with tremolo.

Just the random occurence of them being confronted with each other in front of tremolo and tremolo's reaction pushed them back together imo.

Im 100% sure that neither of them thought about a beard or even a throuple at this point.

Josy had butterflies in her stomach and wanted to be with the guy who made her feel like that, i dont think she really had any more grand outstanding plans in motion.
That's your opinion, only it's written differently. Denying written facts doesn't make the facts go away.

Damn, I only play Josy and Maya. But unlike fanboys, I accept what I read. Is it so bad if Josy and Maya have their faults and make mistakes? Not in my opinion, because it makes them more human.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
See, that's just what I meant. 'What are we going to do' is vague as hell. It doesn't really indicate Josy's intention one way or the other. DPC has kept everything vague in his dialogue. Also, we don't know what Josy and Maya's relationship was like before MC entered the picture. All we've seen in flashbacks is how things started. The current bickering and tension could have always been there.

I'm not ready to commit to the theory but, there does seem to be a lot of indication that the DPC surprise ending is going to be that there is no single relationship available with Josy or Maya. It's just the kind of subverting expectations bullshit that DPC would pick.
Not quite. I figure for DPC to have planned so that the MC can only keep Josy and Maya in the three-way relationship. Either the threesome relationship or no relationship with Josy and/or Maya.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
play it again, MC invite himself, tells her HE Gonna visit her, and Yes Josy later did ask if he want to spend the night What he Accept, because he wants that Pussy. :devilish: :love:.

Can't say I blame him, I would question everyone sexuality if they say not to her:p:coffee:
View attachment 3566537
View attachment 3566545
View attachment 3566546

but let's not make MC in to some kind martyr, He is a whiny bitch, and a massive hypocrite, sometimes depend on the player choice, sure, but this guy has no problem with Sage cheating, or Bella being married and etc etc, until a certain point, in sage case its even more funny that he get upset at being the " rebound guy " and wants more, right after Chad break up with Sage, and He confessed his love to Jill.:whistle:

or even dating with all of the 5 main girl, and he got it away with it easily by basically have to face barely any consequence. and of course he act all surprised when Josy in a certain version, did not take well, that He is like :
" yeah I enjoyed fucking you for months but I pick someone else, I hope we can be friends. "

Yeah poor MC, such a victim:rolleyes::whistle::p
Dude

8nq3lt.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
play it again, MC invite himself, tells her HE Gonna visit her, and Yes Josy later did ask if he want to spend the night What he Accept, because he wants that Pussy. :devilish: :love:.

Can't say I blame him, I would question everyone sexuality if they say not to her:p:coffee:
View attachment 3566537
View attachment 3566545
View attachment 3566546

but let's not make MC in to some kind martyr, He is a whiny bitch, and a massive hypocrite, sometimes depend on the player choice, sure, but this guy has no problem with Sage cheating, or Bella being married and etc etc, until a certain point, in sage case its even more funny that he get upset at being the " rebound guy " and wants more, right after Chad break up with Sage, and He confessed his love to Jill.:whistle:

or even dating with all of the 5 main girl, and he got it away with it easily by basically have to face barely any consequence. and of course he act all surprised when Josy in a certain version, did not take well, that He is like :
" yeah I enjoyed fucking you for months but I pick someone else, I hope we can be friends. "

Yeah poor MC, such a victim:rolleyes::whistle::p
He said that he would come to town to visit, after Josy threatened to run away from home. They could have sat in the park to chat but she invited him to dinner, made it a date.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
" Blah blah blah, I hate josy, Josy is shit , Josy is the worst, Josy this, Josy that. "

I was already bored by this in 2019, and sure as hell I'm bored by it in 2024 :ROFLMAO:

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to change the player's name? I downloaded a save file from others because mine lost and it is not the name i wanted

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I'll be honest, don't really care if I offend any lesbians, but you're right, Josy hooks up with Fuckface in episode 2 and shows signs of being with some dicks before, so one bisexual Josy plus lesbian Maya.
Maya is lesbian as long as she not drinking, the moment there is alcohol, she no longer lesbian. :whistle::ROFLMAO:.

there was a flashback, where she was eager to dance with the Guy, but she was a loser in the high school, so he just wanted her to hold his jacket:LOL:.

anyway, with male examples like her father and Derek, no wonder the girl is a bit confused,:LOL:
but Maya is the definition of the Lesbian until Graduation:whistle::coffee:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maya is lesbian as long as she not drinking, the moment there is alcohol, she no longer lesbian. :whistle::ROFLMAO:.

there was a flashback, where she was eager to dance with the Guy, but she was a loser in the high school, so he just wanted her to hold his jacket:LOL:.

anyway, with male examples like her father and Derek, no wonder the girl is a bit confused,:LOL:
but Maya is the definition of the Lesbian until Graduation:whistle::coffee:
Even though Josy is nice and Becky is hot, I will never eat with them over Sage/Quinn. So I never see the Maya loser flashback.

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84 and dvstt
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes