King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Great game, I'm your patreon now :)

2 questions:

* Is better to play to be a complete DIK o a complete CHICK, am I right?
* when will we have a new version? like a 0.2.0...
i played mostly a DiK by using the walkthrough i did some Chick options for certain girls but my major choices were Dik ones
this was my end score for 0.1 @Johnny-Doe @Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter @Endrju
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Question what file stores the secret renders progress?

I ask because I play at two locations and use resilio sync to keep them and the renpy folder in sync. This morning as I'm on the other system I noticed that after getting the renders in Maya's room when I went to check it had lost any progress I had on them before. I'm assuming that means that they are not tied to the save games but to some other file.

Thanks for any help. Don't really want to proceed now until I can solve this.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I also think that Josy will be going to B&R. But, in my opinion, it will be the MC's task to have her avoid that experience.
I dont think she will have to whore herself out as she already said her dad saved up money for her to go to B&R. But she may have to do some stupid pledge if she tries to join the HOTS.

I do believe Maya is gonna be putting in some gloryhole time though :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A lot of fans are right now on their 4-7 play through with so many possibilities to choose from and all the many combinations. There is a walk-through. Please do not box yourself into the corner of what was and some broken saves. Start over! Play the ΔΙΚ !

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
i think mixing DIK and CHICK is the best way too go..i had to mostly CHICK to get Isabella to 100% and total DIK to put Maya at minus 6 lol
I dont know how its calculated for Isabella but I did everything in the walkthrough said to piss her off and I still ended at 100% with her.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Is there a way to get the glory hole scene
call up quinn for some "take out"
I dont think she will have to whore herself out as she already said her dad saved up money for her to go to B&R. But she may have to do some stupid pledge if she tries to join the HOTS.

I do believe Maya is gonna be putting in some gloryhole time though :ROFLMAO:
i think the pledge is getting naughty with someone seeing what that last scene was although i didnt think i would need to get tazed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I dont know how its calculated for Isabella but I did everything in the walkthrough said to piss her off and I still ended at 100% with her.
i have not gone anywhere near a walkthrough....usually for these really high quality well written games i find my way best by just paying attention..i only use walkthroughs for games that are foggy as shite..i donno..guess i just like finding everything out on my own..lol SO..my 100% with Isabella and Jill was ALL Rob :p

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Yes, the game is designed that you need to be a massive dick OR complete chick. Pick one and stay on that path. Avoid being neutral. Staying neutral won't get you anything. I really hope this changes in future updates. This problem with the binary system was also pointed by several posters already.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Great game, I'm your patreon now :)

2 questions:

* when will we have a new version? like a 0.2.0...
Either one, Pink has said in future there'll be content for both extremes DIK or CHICK and for the neutral path. Play whichever way feels best to you, there is no objectively "best" route.

Yes, the game is designed that you need to be a massive dick OR complete chick. Pick one and stay on that path. Avoid being neutral. Staying neutral won't get you anything. I really hope this changes in future updates. This problem with the binary system was also pointed by several posters already.
This is 0.1, neutral might not get you anything "yet", but going full on with either one doesn't get you straight into one of the main girls pants either. Wait and see how it unfolds in later episodes before making a declaration like that.

Oh and in regards to the game name. It seems like theres some confusion, to me the "being a DIK" name means the MC's gonna pledge to the DIK's and the games about his life in that fraternity. It's not an indication that DIK is the "main" route or anything.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm after one more try ... i think i found a way to make Josy's score high enough at the DIK path... so i make MC in neutral position before the date with Josy ... so i can compliment her 2 times when MC pick up Josy for date ... after that i make my MC choose all DIK path ... at the end my score DIK 18 ... Josy 90% but Jill 0 %

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hmm after one more try ... i think i found a way to make Josy's score high enough at the DIK path... so i make MC in neutral position before the date with Josy ... so i can compliment her 2 times when MC pick up Josy for date ... after that i make my MC choose all DIK path ... at the end my score DIK 18 ... Josy 90% but Jill 0 %
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm ... tried this ... and ... I really don't want to play another game ... this is absolutelly fantastic ... at least it's DrPink's game so we haven't to wait months for next update :)

Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
I just discovered and played this chapter for the first time. I ended up being an example of neutrality apparently with both 1 DIK and 1 CHICK major moves and exactly 20 "minor" ones also on both. ^^

I find it great, I guess I'll have to retry to see what following different paths may imply... and since the chapter 1 is just out, I guess there will be quite a time before the chapter 2, so I guess I'll have to try the previous game by the author too!

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes