TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
My biggest gripe is that the 2 girls who seem to be geared towards the good guy alignment the most are both unattainable (at least to this point) and 2 out of the three that actually interest me (Jill being the 3rd... of course:ROFLMAO:). It just feels like two huge kicks to the nuts so far.

But I know its only chapter 1 and DrPinkCakes will hit you with a stick but he also knows how to use the carrot to keep you coming back for more (y)

Schlonky

Sep 26, 2018
I doubt we will be able to get the justifiable revenge we might want.

It will like "oh hey, its a big misunderstanding... tee hee" and we wont get the option to be like "naw bitch, homey dont play that, you will pay!"
After AL, I have faith that Dr.PinkCake can bring the darkness. :eek:

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
After AL, I have faith that Dr.PinkCake can bring the darkness. :eek:
Well tbh if AL is the template it will be a character we dont want to meet some horrible fate that will get the darkness you refer to.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
What if everything was just a setup to show the MC become a victim of that blonde serial killer, and the real protagonist was Derek, who was a bit turned off by the sudden death of his new "best friend", although he should probably have noticed that the previous MC didn't actually want to be his friend at all...having in mind that instead of high fiving him, he just punched him in the stomach. Now Derek has to get the most out of the "college experience" while investigating a series of strange murders that have been hapenning around campus, only to find at the end of the game that the serial killer was his twin sister all along! Mwahaha! That took a weird turn!

Just joking, it's probably just a "sorority pledge" thing.

Reactions: Vidimus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just read through 7-8 pages..seems I may have Isabella all to myself y'all are fighting and dualing over josy Jill Quinn Maya...and noone is team Isabella but me...I WIN!!
Oh..and if Danielle ever becomes a main Dame..I call dibs

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Just read through 7-8 pages..seems I may have Isabella all to myself y'all are fighting and dualing over josy Jill Quinn Maya...and noone is team Isabella but me...I WIN!!
Oh..and if Danielle ever becomes a main Dame..I call dibs
Not so fast, buddy! Team Isabella here too! And I think you can include N7 as well :p

Reactions: N7
D

Deleted member 1094881

Is it possible to get Josy to 100% at the end of the episode? I checked the walkthrough and didn't seem to miss any points with her.
Wow, I didn't do that well. Is there any real walkthrough since I followed the one someone else had posted and several I only had 50-70% with numerous girls.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wow, I didn't do that well. Is there any real walkthrough since I followed the one someone else had posted and several I only had 50-70% with numerous girls.
You're going to have to use more than one playthrough to max out with all the girls. It is impossible to do it in one. Some girls require maximum DIK, while others, maximum CHICK.

To complicate things further, DrPinkCake says that in some future episodes, maximums of DIK or CHICK won't do the job. Good luck when he implements that!

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You're going to have to use more than one playthrough to max out with all the girls. It is impossible to do it in one. Some girls require maximum DIK, while others, maximum CHICK.

To complicate things further, DrPinkCake says that in some future episodes, maximums of DIK or CHICK won't do the job. Good luck when he implements that!
So pretty much by the end we get no girls :mad:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nice! The art looks first rate, hope the story and writing can keep up. Gotta say that beautiful brunette is my motivation here, she is smoking hot:p Can't wait to give it a try.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
woow this is the first game where i had to unrenpy the songs...
some of the bests imho are:
dont count on me
these two remind me of Life is Strange and Captain Spirit (which are some of the best athmospheric games)
lonely
threes a crowd

i usually play the lewd games muted anyone could recommend any other good games where the soundtrack
should be kept on (i know willy as one other example...) ??

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes