u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
amazing renders+a story im really into+really good music

BUT

the mini games are annoying(i know its skipable, but they tease you with bonus renders; fucking shuffle games for $ -_-)
and then comes the part which REALLY bothered me. you have to be either a DIK or CHICK, certain options only are available when you have enough D/C points, while here i am hovering in the middle(surprsingly similar to my 'boring' real life)
this really bummed me out. i dont think this is very realistic. sometimes i might do something totally outside my character. just because im nice all the time does not mean i wont ever take a fight with a bully.
ah well...i guess i ll wait for someone to upload a walkthrough :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thank you @Krull Isabella is a fine substitute for Cathy as i believe Isabella is one of the 5 "relationship" dames if the score pages after "save now" is any indication of the dames that are potentially yours..she's my favorite...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
thank you @Krull Isabella is a fine substitute for Cathy as i believe Isabella is one of the 5 "relationship" dames if the score pages after "save now" is any indication of the dames that are potentially yours..she's my favorite...
And Cathy might be too submissive for my tastes... sure the mc dreams of a redhead dom and I can't fault him for that, but Cathy might be the opposite of what we think

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It's a @DrPinkCake production and we were asked questions about our mental health... I wonder what's it gonna be...
1) mc'father will die
2)Mc will be accused falsely of rape
3)a girl we like will be the town's bicycle/will get assaulted
4)mc will flunk gender studies as a matter of equality and the nice teacher will turn out to be an extreme dominatrix with a preference for pegging
5)our roommate will summon demons
6)someone will abuse drugs and go on a rampage
7)a school shooting will take place
Its obviously going to be all of them. With aliens descending at the end to kidnap the MC and subject him to probings. And then the alien ship catches fire and the story ends.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes