ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
With Maya, you've got all the father stuff, plus if it comes to a choice between MC and Josy, I'm convinced she'll take Josy.
Disagree about choosing Josy, I don't think it's so clear cut. If you go throuple route and hang out with her in EP10 she tells MC that she feels more comfortable with him than she ever had with Josy. If you do the throuple break up route and hang with Maya in EP10 she tells MC that she had fallen for him.

Maya may be in love with Josy but she is with the MC as well, and more comfortable in her relationship with him than her. Personally I think if she had to choose she'd choose the MC, but again I don't think it's a clear cut situation.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Disagree about choosing Josy, I don't think it's so clear cut. If you go throuple route and hang out with her in EP10 she tells MC that she feels more comfortable with him than she ever had with Josy. If you do the throuple break up route and hang with Maya in EP10 she tells MC that she had fallen for him.

Maya may be in love with Josy but she is with the MC as well, and more comfortable in her relationship with him than her. Personally I think if she had to choose she'd choose the MC, but again I don't think it's a clear cut situation.
Oh ok, I usually play heavier on the Josy, can't remember seeing the 'more comfortable' scene. Have to give it a go. I've usually gone Josy, cause I've always had the feeling she seems to love Josy more than MC. When it's just the two of them, she makes comments like where's Josy, shouldn't Josy be here. Where when MC is with Josy, she's just, give it to me big boy.

I'll have to check it next time I'm playing through, maybe I haven't given Maya enough credit.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Derek chose Ashley over MC. Anyways that granny fucker was watching hentai on phone so you do him a favour by sitting with Lily.
he did, but he and ashley are not together like mc and Lily
i mean, mc has Lily and Derek tried to have a relationship or something more than just hook up
so Derek need to "work" to get more for Ash, but mc need no more "work" for Lily, just enjoy
btw nothing wrong with hentai
if the options were Sally or Derek, than i choose Sally without thinking, because i dont get Sally yet

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
he did, but he and ashley are not together like mc and Lily
i mean, mc has Lily and Derek tried to have a relationship or something more than just hook up
so Derek need to "work" to get more for Ash, but mc need no more "work" for Lily, just enjoy
btw nothing wrong with hentai
if the options were Sally or Derek, than i choose Sally without thinking, because i dont get Sally yet
Learnt enough lessons from failed Jill path the more time you give your girl it's damn better. You don't get Lily to kiss MC sitting with that granny fucker. Ain't missing a Lily moment for granny fuckers.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
When it's just the two of them, she makes comments like where's Josy, shouldn't Josy be here. Where when MC is with Josy, she's just, give it to me big boy.
I think that has more to do with Maya knowing Josy so well, and realizing that Josy is emotionally insecure and the jealous type. I beleive Maya wants the throuple to work out and is worried that too much time spent without her will hurt her feelings. Maya is in general more emotionally aware and confident of those feelings, despite her general lack of trust which she admits the MC overcame when he gifts her the tv and she tells him she'll never doubt him again.

Honestly I've always prefferred Maya to Josy despite liking them both, it was cemented for me when I did a throuple rejection path, when you walk Josy back to her dorm she gets upset and yells at you for not trying harder to make things work the previous night. When MC confronts her about not speaking up herself, she tells him she was scared of ending up alone. She comes off in my opinion as being more concerned with herself than the ones she supposedly cares about. She's even willing on pretty much every path to try and seduce the MC, yet the only conversations I can recall them having are the date in ep1(?) and in the pool when she gives the MC some financial advice about his inheritance. This to me implies she more concerned with sex than anything real about him.

I'm now expecting Darkwen to kill me in my sleep for slandering his goddess :oops:

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I think that has more to do with Maya knowing Josy so well, and realizing that Josy is emotionally insecure and the jealous type. I beleive Maya wants the throuple to work out and is worried that too much time spent without her will hurt her feelings. Maya is in general more emotionally aware and confident of those feelings, despite her general lack of trust which she admits the MC overcame when he gifts her the tv and she tells him she'll never doubt him again.

Honestly I've always prefferred Maya to Josy despite liking them both, it was cemented for me when I did a throuple rejection path, when you walk Josy back to her dorm she gets upset and yells at you for not trying harder to make things work the previous night. When MC confronts her about not speaking up herself, she tells him she was scared of ending up alone. She comes off in my opinion as being more concerned with herself than the ones she supposedly cares about. She's even willing on pretty much every path to try and seduce the MC, yet the only conversations I can recall them having are the date in ep1(?) and in the pool when she gives the MC some financial advice about his inheritance. This to me implies she more concerned with sex than anything real about him.

I'm now expecting Darkwen to kill me in my sleep for slandering his goddess :oops:
I think it's great that people can see the exact same scene and take away different insights. Obviously you prefer Maya, so are looking at the interactions in a positive way for her, I prefer Josy and look at them in her way. Kudos to DPC, he's been able to create in such a way that (nearly) everyone can get something from it.

What you believe is right for your playthrough as it is for everyone. And you've given me some things to think about the next time I'm on a Maya path.

Cheers(y)

Reactions: ModiThorrson

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I think it's great that people can see the exact same scene and take away different insights. Obviously you prefer Maya, so are looking at the interactions in a positive way for her, I prefer Josy and look at them in her way. Kudos to DPC, he's been able to create in such a way that (nearly) everyone can get something from it.

What you believe is right for your playthrough as it is for everyone. And you've given me some things to think about the next time I'm on a Maya path.

Cheers(y)
Everyone has their own bias and opinion, thats what conversations are all about, it feels weird though cause this is the internet shouldn't we be in a flame war at this point? lol

Reactions: VOYEUR

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Everyone has their own bias and opinion, thats what conversations are all about, it feels weird though cause this is the internet shouldn't we be in a flame war at this point? lol
Lol, you picked the wrong person to discuss with if you wanted a war. I'm always happy to listen to others thoughts, get insights. It makes you see characters and things in a different way. Don't always agree, but gives you whole new paths and interactions sometimes. (As long as it's civil, otherwise, piss off).

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Lol, you picked the wrong person to discuss with if you wanted a war. I'm always happy to listen to others thoughts, get insights. It makes you see characters and things in a different way. Don't always agree, but gives you whole new paths and interactions sometimes. (As long as it's civil, otherwise, piss off).
That was just my poor attempt at humor at how rare a civil discussion is on the net, I prefer to be an adult as well lol

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes