DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Lmao whom did Josy slept with other than Maya and maybe MC Depending on player choice.
She wasn't a virgin the first time with MC. Maya didn't pop her cherry with a dildo so it had to be someone, maybe many someone's.

OH and I just had a thought. What if the hostility between Tommy and Josy is because they fucked in the past? That would be hilarious

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
if you mean, Jojo and Maya path is together. but if you mean with mods both path, than yes, freeze up in ep9
Thanks. Is Jojo Josey or someone else, though? And, though I usually play games with mods on them, I wanted to play this one pure. There's something about it that seems like a mod would sully it.

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
She wasn't a virgin the first time with MC. Maya didn't pop her cherry with a dildo so it had to be someone, maybe many someone's.

OH and I just had a thought. What if the hostility between Tommy and Josy is because they fucked in the past? That would be hilarious
DPC ain't touching topic of incest even with a ten foot pole.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Ah, but you see, you didn't pretend to be interested. You straight up admitted to not paying attention. More, you actually apologised. You were barely even rude. Becky? Bitch.
I can't blame her, I think my eyes would glaze over too if I were talking to Josy, she comes off as kind of an airhead.

Book smart but there's a distinct vapid air to her.

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
There's another prominent game about a step brother and sister, and they have an active Patreon.
Tommy called MC retarded when he joked about Tommy getting horny on thought of Josy. I don't think they had any of that sort of relationship. But whatever floats your boat. Everyone is open to their interpretation.

Reactions: Ekzou

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Thanks. Is Jojo Josey or someone else, though? And, though I usually play games with mods on them, I wanted to play this one pure. There's something about it that seems like a mod would sully it.
Jojo = Josy yes, as Derek said Jojo filter and i really like in my head say Jojo.
have fun with mods 1-8ep, but probably will break down your saves in ep9

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Tommy called MC retarded when he joked about Tommy getting horny on thought of Josy. I don't think they had any of that sort of relationship. But whatever floats your boat. Everyone is open to their interpretation.
I'm just pointing out that it could happen.

And seriously, do you think anyone, let alone Tommy, would just cop to something like that the second his buddies teased on the subject? Not even DPC's writing is THAT obvious

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Oh you mean like Cammy, Rionna, Quinn, most of the HOT's and probably Josy?
not. they are official bitchs, Becky is kind of Arieth but not as stupid
about Jojo, well as i know the game dont mention anything about Jojo sleept with other who is not Maya or mc (or Darkwen) :D so maybe, who knows

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
not. they are official bitchs, Becky is kind of Arieth but not as stupid
about Jojo, well as i know the game dont mention anything about Jojo sleept with other who is not Maya or mc (or Darkwen) :D so maybe, who knows
in game only MC aka me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and just twice with Maya, personally I think Josy had a boyfriend or two during high school I find that more believable

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So the only mini-game I just completely hate is the ones where you have to keep the courser in the path. I don't even get near the edge, and it says I fail! What is with that? I really don't get it. Wish there was a way to cheat just on them.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes