• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Art Day Summary
For those interested in the art day but who are not in DPC's discord I compiled the choices and the final renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC is still rendering the final renders and then they will be posted on patreon. He's projecting a couple of days.
thanks for documenting the event

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Art Day Summary
For those interested in the art day but who are not in DPC's discord I compiled the choices and the final renders.
DPC is still rendering the final renders and then they will be posted on patreon. He's projecting a couple of days.
Nicole works are the best from an artistic point of view.
The last one is funny, MC kills Vinny, and of course This is Sparta! reference.

Jul 29, 2017
He has an elongated, egg-shaped head, and long beard makes him look weird. Ep.10 slight stubble was better.
I'm fine with more than just stubble, but it needs to be trimmed and styled. Here it's basically just Vinny's beard. Also what is even the difference between options 1 and 4? Am I blind or are they both clean shaven?

Jesus Christ, he spelled "Olympus" wrong too. I know English isn't his first language, and this is just some stupid fan thing, but come on.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm fine with more than just stubble, but it needs to be trimmed and styled. Here it's basically just Vinny's beard. Also what is even the difference between options 1 and 4? Am I blind or are they both clean shaven?

Jesus Christ, he spelled "Olympus" wrong too. I know English isn't his first language, and this is just some stupid fan thing, but come on.
Using my phone atm, so I don't see any difference too. But I would use option 2. Using Vinny beard is lazy, and it's sad because when DPC doesn't rush, he can make excellent art. When you're in a hurry/not in the mood, you miss details, ignore flaws, and the quality turns out worse. This is often noticeable in game renders - sometimes you can see terrible lighting with bad shadows, posing errors, etc.
Damn, he doesn't even want to fix Josy and other characters' chrome teeth. And this is not very difficult. Just reduce the "glossy reflectivity" from the teeth texture to the minimum value.
Look at Nicole work, it's perfect with lightning, posing and camera angle. Maybe the best of him.

Further interesting moments I did a similar render series with Lily/Josy in a strip club when I first started doing rendering.
Lily/Josy stripping
Comparing to his version my suck ass, specially with camera angles, still trying to learn that thing. But I'm a second-hand artist after all :LOL:
Also created Sage/Spider-Man, but not lewd version.

Jul 29, 2017
Using my phone atm, so I don't see any difference too. But I would use option 2. Using Vinny beard is lazy, and it's sad because when DPC doesn't rush, he can make excellent art. When you're in a hurry/not in the mood, you miss details, ignore flaws, and the quality turns out worse. This is often noticeable in game renders - sometimes you can see terrible lighting with bad shadows, posing errors, etc.
Damn, he doesn't even want to fix Josy and other characters' chrome teeth. And this is not very difficult. Just reduce the "glossy reflectivity" from the teeth texture to the minimum value.
Look at Nicole work, it's perfect with lightning, posing and camera angle. Maybe the best of him.
He's gotten a lot better at lighting scenes, but man some of the early stuff was rough.
This one in particular I absolutely HATE, Cathy looks like a fucking ghoul in the last 3. And I don't even know what's going on with the shot of her legs, why is that orange light (whatever it is) not visible in the rest of the shots? For context, she's imagining a guy seducing her, teasing and pleasuring her, so maybe this one shot is part of that daydream, just mood lighting. But it's so ill-conceived, and ultimately doesn't matter.

Further interesting moments I did a similar render series with Lily/Josy in a strip club when I first started doing rendering.
Lily/Josy stripping
Comparing to his version my suck ass, specially with camera angles, still trying to learn that thing. But I'm a second-hand artist after all :LOL:
Also created Sage/Spider-Man, but not lewd version.
Not bad.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I'm just starting this, and I have a quick question if anyone could please help. There are so many download links/options I'm not sure where to start. Do I download the newest link (season 3) and get all of the seasons, or is that only season 3? Do I need to download season 1-2 first? Under season 1-2 it shows 'splits', what are those? Would I need the patch/fix downloads as well? If someone would be so nice as to tell me what order I should download, and what I need/don't need, it would truly be appreciated. I've heard a lot of good about this VN, and I really want to start it, if I can figure out where to start haha Thanks in advance <3

Jul 29, 2017
I'm just starting this, and I have a quick question if anyone could please help. There are so many download links/options I'm not sure where to start. Do I download the newest link (season 3) and get all of the seasons, or is that only season 3? Do I need to download season 1-2 first? Under season 1-2 it shows 'splits', what are those? Would I need the patch/fix downloads as well? If someone would be so nice as to tell me what order I should download, and what I need/don't need, it would truly be appreciated. I've heard a lot of good about this VN, and I really want to start it, if I can figure out where to start haha Thanks in advance <3
You need to play Seasons 1+2 first. Then when you finish, a special save will be created that will let you play Season 3+Interlude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KaiserST and DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
You need to play Seasons 1+2 first. Then when you finish, a special save will be created that will let you play Season 3+Interlude.
So starting out, I need the 20gb download for season 1-2 right? After that I can start season 3, but do I need either of these? ' Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) ' or ' Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) ' ... Thank you again, and I'm sorry to bother you.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
So starting out, I need the 20gb download for season 1-2 right? After that I can start season 3, but do I need either of these? ' Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) ' or ' Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) ' ... Thank you again, and I'm sorry to bother you.
No, you only need season 1+2 and S3+ Interlude

• Red Heart
Reactions: DM72

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Art Day Summary
maybe the problem is with me, but i dont like Nicole and Lily in red. wtf is doing the GREEN Envy in red colors??
is it official, meteor should destroy the earth for this color choosing

Reactions: Vill3m

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He's gotten a lot better at lighting scenes, but man some of the early stuff was rough.
This one in particular I absolutely HATE, Cathy looks like a fucking ghoul in the last 3. And I don't even know what's going on with the shot of her legs, why is that orange light (whatever it is) not visible in the rest of the shots? For context, she's imagining a guy seducing her, teasing and pleasuring her, so maybe this one shot is part of that daydream, just mood lighting. But it's so ill-conceived, and ultimately doesn't matter.

Not bad.
One thing is, then the early seasons of BaDIK had the best visuals of all the games.
At the time the game was released, there were no projects even close in quality
But looking from today, game looked much worse, first season lightning is bad, overlighted.

You can't see the orange light, he just removed the light source for other angles.

Jul 29, 2017
I have now put option 4 next to option 1. Which should help with comparing the two.
I should have done it in the first place but I was rushing to finish the Jill one.

The difference is a small amount of stuble. The image was compressed to shit to get it to upload.
Here are the two larger and alot more obvious:
Wow, that is insanely hard to tell. Maybe if he didn't have the helmet it on, that would help. But not much.

You can't see the orange light, he just removed the light source for other angles.
So what was the point of it in the first place then?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes