• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
in episode 8 if you pick sage are you stuck with only fucking sage or can you still fuck around with quinn and all the other girls?

if you pick other do you lose the fuckbudy with sage?

i saved before but dont know what i want i want sage and i want quinn i wanna fuck both of em but dont wanna lose them so what tf should i pick
one time i picked Sage, but cz only wanted see how ending with her the episode, didnt play ep9-10 on her path
but if you pick the others, than you lose Sage as duckbudy

thanks the lama mc who is idiot and always speak about how much need relationship when have a nice duckbudy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
in episode 8 if you pick sage are you stuck with only fucking sage or can you still fuck around with quinn and all the other girls?

if you pick other do you lose the fuckbudy with sage?

i saved before but dont know what i want i want sage and i want quinn i wanna fuck both of em but dont wanna lose them so what tf should i pick
If you pick Sage then you're on the Sage route, but if you go others, you can fuck both Sage (as she's still your fuck buddy)and Quinn, plus other girls as well obviously, just not the main love interests.

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3
Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux
(v0.10.0): MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0)
Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
Win/Linux
(EP 9/v0.10.0 to v0.10.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(EP 9 to v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
Does anyone know why my game keeps crashing after I open it? I play on Mac and I'm on season 3. I followed the instructions on how to download and launch it, but maybe I missed a step. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If you pick Sage then you're on the Sage route, but if you go others, you can fuck both Sage (as she's still your fuck buddy)and Quinn, plus other girls as well obviously, just not the main love interests.
Not true, if you pick others then you are no longer fuckbuddies with Sage. It's the stupidest thing (among many) in the game in my opinion because Sage would have had no problem with staying as fuckbuddies without a relationship but if you choose others then MC ends the fuckbuddies arrangement with Sage in the same way as he breaks up with Jill, Bella or Josy and Maya if he chooses someone else over them.

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
Not true, if you pick others then you are no longer fuckbuddies with Sage. It's the stupidest thing (among many) in the game in my opinion because Sage would have had no problem with staying as fuckbuddies without a relationship but if you choose others then MC ends the fuckbuddies arrangement with Sage in the same way as he breaks up with Jill, Bella or Josy and Maya if he chooses someone else over them.
so who is right then both say diffrent answer if i can´t have sage and quinn as fuckdolls this game just fall down from top 1 fav game

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
so who is right then both say diffrent answer if i can´t have sage and quinn as fuckdolls this game just fall down from top 1 fav game
You can't have Sage and Quinn after ep 8, if you choose others then MC ends his fuckbuddies thing with Sage in ep 8, if you pick Sage then MC tells Quinn that they can't fuck anymore because he's in a relationship at the Halloween party in ep 9.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i think one of the most stupidest thing in this game, is about the idiot mc without any choice from the player, just want more from Sage in a ducking choice based avn
i just hope if i fail in all test, mc got a unsuccesful life in the end

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
well imma stop playing this game for some years she if i get back to it
anyway thx for cleating that up for me

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn it, I was about to go to sleep.
Well, I would ask for:
  1. Experiment with improving Maya's skin, or her ass at the very least. Then display the results by having her bend over and spreading her ass.
  2. On a similar note, redo scenes with the fucking chrome grills. They are an annoying blight on otherwise excellent scenes, like sex with Josy in the pillow fort. Also fix Sarah's tongue, it looks like she never brushes it.
  3. A threesome with the punk girl and the bad girl, Zoey and Quinn.
  4. When fucking Melanie in the shower, Sarah catches you and starts playing with herself, even joining in a little bit. Recreate that scenario with past lewds—like Jill watching you pound Bella, Penny plays with Sage's tits while stuck in the torture device, maybe Cathy walks in on you and Jade having fun in the supply closet (although I can't recall if she already left at that point. Doesn't matter!), and so on.
  5. Orgy with all the Pink Rose girls, including Tania, Brandi and the bartender, the only 3 with whom we've had nothing so far. Stanley can fuck Madame Rose in the background.
  6. Another orgy, but with all the fuckable teachers.
  7. Another orgy, with the Main Girls. This will probably be the most common request.
  8. ANOTHER orgy. A king-sized buffet, courtesy of Quinn's restaurant—all of the HOTs. You can fuck Arieth too, if you don't mind crabs on your cock like all the other DIKs.
  9. The car wash, but with all the insane feminists instead. Add in Ida, the receptionist, and the dream version of Troy with Jade's tits. Tybalt and Vinny can replace Tremolo and Derek.
  10. Lana and Lynette, for some lesbian sex up in Heaven. Maybe throw in Helen too, it's only a matter of time...
  11. Speaking of Royces and mothers, sex with Amelia :sneaky:
  12. Josy with a tongue piercing, show that she didn't chicken out this time!
  13. Those moments where we see a young Bella while with MC, do the same for the other milfs. 18 year old Jade, Nicole, Nora, Cathy.
  14. Show Neil having his own fun adventure while his son is at college, ignoring his advice about drugs and condoms.
  15. An alternate universe where Derek is the protagonist, while Tremolo is his comedic relief sidekick.
  16. Expand on that April Fools' render with Sally and Karen!
  17. Chad and Troy happy together out in public. Why not.
  18. Bring Joshy's cummy kisses to life. He's snowballing with Maya, Josy, Arieth, Quinn and whoever else he decides to simp for, that slut.
  19. You know that one chick Tremolo and Tommy walk past while on their way to MacAllen's? A scene with her please.
  20. Foursome with Blanca, Olivia and... I think the 3rd friend's name is Carly. Jill optional.
  21. Change Jill's bumblebee costume to the banana costume too. I actually like it, and it's really funny how everyone got pissed over such a non-sexy costume. Besides, everyone knows you need to unwrap the banana to get to the good stuff :love:
  22. Mix and match the duos. Josy and Cammy, Maya and Melanie, Sarah and Rio.
  23. The rest of the DIKs join in on Jamie and Leon's fun dressing as the other Pink Rose girls...
  24. I'm sure we'll see a flashback in Episode 11, like when we find out Josy kicked Tommy in the nuts, but if not, I want to see Jill obliterating Tybalt's watermelon-soaked dick and balls.
  25. Okay last one. I want to see how Tybalt handles learning that the guy who punched him in the face, knocked out his teeth, put a picture of his massive dick on display during Tybalt's presentation, and stole his dream girl, ALSO fucked his sister, fucked his mother, made a video of fucking his mother, said video being used by his father to leverage a sweet deal in divorcing his mother, AND that his friend stuck Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass—the final insult.
I could probably come up with more ideas, but I've already spent way too much time on this instead of sleeping.
My ONLY request would be: SHORTER updates development cycle.

PERIOD. I don't need and I don't want anything more.

amk2000

Dec 20, 2023
Guys can you help me please. When i star episode 10 and in doctor scene it crushes. I downloaded season 3 and got save folder from here.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
he could definately achieve a shorter dev cycle if he would get rid of those pointless annoying minigames. especially the math thing in ep10. god that was annoying. the brawler got a bit tougher, especially the fight against the black guy, but definately enjoy knocking Alex out regularly. i did fight him about 5 times per run since he wasn't hard to beat almost flawlessly and the crowd reactions and look on his face were priceless.
cutting those renders back a bit would be good too. personally not a fan of hunting for renders, usually takes a few LI runs to get em all. but since there are 6 paths to play through it gets done. and for fuck sakes get this loan crap finished for fuck sakes. better stories need more attention. and more mc fucking with Tyballs is a must. i absolutely love fucking him over at any opportunity. think the first time i got to the punch Tybalt scene, i pounded that punch him button at least 100 times before i stopped laughing...

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I can't believe I'm gonna have to keep postponing my suicide AGAIN for like 5 years before I see the end of this dumb game.
What a sick twist of fate.

Get to work Cpt. Pancake!

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: baklol and Vill3m
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes