Murgus

May 17, 2018
The game is really hurting from the long development time. Not only because the story beats felt more fast paced in the beginning of the story or that the story lines are going on for way too long but that is part of it. The worst thing is the episodic release format with a year apart. Starting a new episode after one year is honestly very uninpiring. It's like reading half a book, stopping, and then continuing a long time after. You are not nearly as engaged in the characters as you were when you first played it. And this game relies heavily on the first experience, at least for me. The first playthrough was great. It was emotional, funny and engaging. But we are left with a half finished story, filled with cliff hangers that lead nowhere and story lines that are not expected to conclude or continue until season 4, many years from now.

None of this would be a problem if the episodes came out faster, but at some point you stop caring about the characters problems when a few in game months become 10+ years for us (potentially). So the one thing you can do is to replay the game. But doing that makes you a lot more aware of the flaws in the game and the writing. Many moments are still great but it is far from perfect.

I thought episode 10 was underwhelming considering the year it took to create it. And I didn't even wait a year, I played this game last september. It's probably fine as a part of season 3 but I don't enjoy this incremental content at all. I expect that I will stop caring about this game soon, maybe check it when/if season 3 is completed and play through the whole season on steam.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Need some reminder huh?:p

" Shut up Bitch ! "

" You not a Main Girl, and you never be, you just a plot device with vagina. And You never Be more. "

Quinn not being a main girl from the start is genius

You'd know if you weren't a fan of the lame cheating whore :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
DUDE :KEK:
It's not NTR if it happened in the past. You know that, right?:p

Is this all you can do? I thought you Josy fanboys would bring the fight.
You only make me feel embarrassed for you
sure sure sure. I'm pretty sure you didn't sweat at first when it was revealed that Quinn was Vinny's bitch. :whistle: God, I wonder what kind of things Quinn had to to do to get in to the position she was in, obviously, she had to fuck Burke like the rest of the Tutition girl , but what else, what else, befroe she got in to power position, that she no longer has anyway, , i wonder :whistle::whistle:

Best girl My ASS. She not only lost to Maya , she also lost to Zoey, who was not even in the game for 8 episode.:whistle:
and oh boy, I wonder what Vinny has in store for her, for fucking up his business :devilish:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
sure sure sure. I'm pretty sure you didn't sweat at first when it was revealed that Quinn was Vinny's bitch. :whistle: God, I wonder what kind of things Quinn had to to do to get in to the position she was in, obviously, she had to fuck Burke like the rest of the Tutition girl , but what else, what else, befroe she got in to power position, that she no longer has anyway, , i wonder :whistle::whistle:

Best girl My ASS. She not only lost to Maya , she also lost to Zoey, who was not even in the game for 8 episode.:whistle:
and oh boy, I wonder what Vinny has in store for her, for fucking up his business :devilish:
Proof or it didn't happen :KEK:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
That we see on screen. Based on her business model girls like Sarah/Melanie/Rio etc. fuck other dudes for money. Even if not shown, it's happening.
In all seriousness now, she says at one point (and she's not lying there) that she doesn't fuck anybody herself.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes