Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jeez I can see it now
Maya & Josy get into a big fight on Christmas eve
And then we have to choose who we spend Christmas day with
And whoever we don't choose breaks up with us
I think Josy and Maya will have a fight in EP10 their break up comes in EP11 then in EP12 MC picks keep dating both girls or focus on one. You could be on to something about Christmas thought hopefully we get some answers in a month or so

Reactions: Ray_D and Joshy92

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that Josy and Maya will only have a fight if the MC fuckface only picked one of them and not the other. If you do that, their relationship gets really weird but if you pick them both or neither of them they are much more copacetic. The fly in the ointment seems to be Maya's relationship with Sage, which seems to be at its worst if you pick only Josy or you are dating Sage. What a mess. Maya makes messes.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think that Josy and Maya will only have a fight if the MC fuckface only picked one of them and not the other. If you do that, their relationship gets really weird but if you pick them both or neither of them they are much more copacetic. The fly in the ointment seems to be Maya's relationship with Sage, which seems to be at its worst if you pick only Josy or you are dating Sage. What a mess. Maya makes messes.
I think it will happen no matter what you choice but who knows

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
such wise words from 11yo adult:KEK:

#dpcforeversupporterknightpatron
#imatalkingaboutgirlspreviewswallsforever
#zombielikeworld

p.s.
alongside icstor, this dude is probably the biggest milker of all devs.
any adult should have been realized that long time ago...yet as the world is full of pampered kids, it is what it is:HideThePain:
Far worse milkers than DPC. At least his updates have sizeable content. Another game I played which people raved about just released something after a year and its about 5 minutes long with one scene
Considering he works on his own, his one update a year is probably bigger than others 3-4 updates a year.
I personally prefer larger updates but then other like 3-4 smaller ones over the year.
Don't think we can have the best of both worlds really, 3-4 updates the size of this upcoming DPC update would stretch most creators

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
such wise words from 11yo adult:KEK:

#dpcforeversupporterknightpatron
#imatalkingaboutgirlspreviewswallsforever
#zombielikeworld

p.s.
alongside icstor, this dude is probably the biggest milker of all devs.
any adult should have been realized that long time ago...yet as the world is full of pampered kids, it is what it is:HideThePain:
you fool, you don't know darkcookie and his eternal tech update, that's a real milker.

Sep 10, 2023
Jan 12, 2019
I carry out this meticulous polishing process because I don't want players to be the game's beta testers. I don't think it's fair to put out an episode that hasn't been properly tested after all this time and causes big game-breaking bugs.

It might still happen, and I will kick myself for every single bug that slips through, but at least I can rest well knowing I and my team of testers did the best we could.

This is what I'll do in the upcoming weeks, and I'll try my best to report how it's coming along and what areas I've been working on.
And THIS is why he's the best!

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes