vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's irrelevant, Pink has said several times BADIK has nothing to do with AL, different universes.
I didn't say it's relevant. I'm just curious. And it's a deffo same universe - DIK would be just too much of coincidence.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I just started the game - I loved the introductionary talk.

But I have to ask - what was it about beeing offended or angry/sad about the events of the game ?
Game doesnt have NTR tag - so I guess it wasnt about that - so what was it about ?
No NTR as of this update and I don't think PinkCakes is a fan of that content but the warning was more a jab at critics of his former game Acting Lessons and the "humiliation" tag for this game. Its a college setting, so stupid kids doing stupid things to each other.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
No NTR as of this update and I don't think PinkCakes is a fan of that content but the warning was more a jab at critics of his former game Acting Lessons and the "humiliation" tag for this game. Its a college setting, so stupid kids doing stupid things to each other.
Ok thx

But I guess we will see what direction it will go to in the future.

PS. Although Steve looks like a perfect candidate for NTR scenario ^^
I kind of wished I could see this happening, him blackmailing Jose and doing stuff behind MC's Back ^^

Reactions: TheKryptonian

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can I change my DIK values via console so I can get the full scene in the HOT bathroom? If yes, what command do I need?

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Writing is good. Renders are nice. Lewd scenes are perfect. Literally nothing wrong with the game.
I enjoyed "remember the details" game on gender studies lesson.
Bella = instant love. I love grumpy girls with big boobs.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
how do you even beat the prep/jock in the fighting game? maybe i gotta cheat with them skillpoints or what because i can't beat them haha :sneaky::LOL:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I too believe the DIKs were involved with that whole scene at the end. Kind of a combo pledge for both Maya and the MC. Head DIK is obviously in cahoots with either Sage or Quinn. The whole "fresh fish on the line" thing he says to somebody right when the MC is leaving on his panties procurement mission.
I still have doubts about with one of them is the main girl, or if that's up to you to decide at some point, but man, maya is definitely out of my list after the stunt she pulled ,especially after that "promiss you never lie to me?" what was that for? this chick is fucking nuts for sure,if what she did was really a combo pledge for both and because of that you are acepted into the Diks ,them maybe i could give her a shot, but i think am gonna go for one of the other girls.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I still have doubts about with one of them is the main girl
What makes you think there is a "main girl"? To me it looks more like you can be either a total douche and get to fuck every slut you find. Or you play gentleman and have to make a tough decision which of the nice girls you want.

The Maya scene clearly shows her being in a situation that she didn't really anticipate. It's probably about her pledge to the HOTs for the free tuition. It's largely the same on both the douche and gentleman paths. On the former you could interprete it as her being suprirsed to like being a whore. On the latter you could interprete it as her realizing how much she likes MC.

But let's not read to much into it. We don't even know if it was her who tased MC. The Doc probably a lot of plot in store for all girls. This could go into a million different directions.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Amazingly good first release, renders are super gorgeous. It's only gonna get harder and harder waiting for more updates, but still keep up the amazing work, wish you all the best with this project!

Reactions: DrackDrap and Tom10

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Question: do we gain anything from being neutral? Or is this a two path game where if want to see all you need to do both paths?

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes