Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I'm having problem regarding the this. You see I can import my saves from season 2 but my relationship with the girls changes. For instance, when I followed Sage or Maya/Josy path and then import this save to season 3 the interlude from previous season shows that I followed Isabella route. Even when I was playing the game in Sage's route, the game changed the route midway, like I was getting along with Jill then somehow end with Jill route and ending the chapter with Maya/Josy scene. Really don't know what to do.
Don't play with mods or cheats or do it in a smart way at least. If you got such a mess, then it's probably already in your save files, so removing the mods/cheats probably won't fix it. Try the fresh run w/o mods or use someone's else save files.

It also can be an issue with port versions like Android, etc, bc they unnoficial and dev put a lot of stuff in code to mess with such players.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I can't believe it, I see a game that has huge views, I start playing it, there are some characters, I think ok, maybe it will be ok, then I come across a situation where two girls are together and they also dated their boyfriend, I think okay it will be a threesome... and then I tell them that I want to be with them,,,, and they say they can't do it and would rather be just the two of them and reject MC WTF? This is the worst game I have ever played in my life. Where do these views come from? It doesn't have any awesome graphics, just graphics from 2018 (there are much better ones)
lmfao thanks for the good laugh even if you might be a troll. It's one thing if this game isnt your cup of tea but I have a hard timing believing this is the worst game you've played unless you have a very small sample size of AVN's under your belt. There are way worst games out there even AAA / AA games.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

LunaRossa

Oct 6, 2021
Don't play with mods or cheats or do it in a smart way at least. If you got such a mess, then it's probably already in your save files, so removing the mods/cheats probably won't fix it. Try the fresh run w/o mods or use someone's else save files.

It also can be an issue with port versions like Android, etc, bc they unnoficial and dev put a lot of stuff in code to mess with such players.
I have already used someone else's save files but the results are the same. Probably have to replay from season 1. I don't know what the problem is. Played season 1 with dark assassin's built im mods in android.

Lilyfan4lyf

Formerly 'ashketchum1998'
Nov 27, 2020
I have already used someone else's save files but the results are the same. Probably have to replay from season 1. I don't know what the problem is. Played season 1 with dark assassin's built im mods in android.
Play with mods once or put a modded save in game folders, your persistent is ruined forever. Do a clean install and by that, I mean remove saves from both the locations, main folder and saves stored in c drive.

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Once again. Are you playing a non-PC version, like Android, etc? You have to stick to one version release to avoid problems, at least.
If you played part of the game on Android (like Season 1-2) and then trying to continue on PC or vice versa (Season 3) - then it's a bad idea and it won't work probably most of the times.

If you want to play the game calmly, without nerves and disappointments that the time you spent on playthrough(s) resulted in a non-working save(s), that something crashes, etc., then play on PC and preferably without mods/cheats. If you can't live w/o mods/cheats then always use the same and single one, always update them and never run the new episode before the cheat/mod is updated by the dev.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Man as much as I do like this game I just sorta wish you couldn't lock yourself out of certain characters entirely, like choosing Cathy locking Isabella later... It's not so bad with some games but this one is so long it sorta becomes a chore to replay it often. Maybe just personal preference with longer games though. Can always just unlock the gallery at the end but it's not quite the same I suppose haha.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes