• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hairy_trump

Apr 3, 2024
You are doing God's Work.................... can you please share these photos on Being a dik reddit, so they can also bask in the glory of your artwork

Beautiful

Request for yossa999 : Artistic nude with Maya

View attachment 3422586

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the best maya renders

The renders are beautiful, classic front shot, but it is the creative use of background and lighting that is giving these renders a life of its own, I hope you create similar works for other girls and vaious outfits/positions

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Also if any has the model for Rich (vp preps), or Dawe (vp/pres for jocks) i would appreciate it if they were shared it would help alot with my fan art game.

Even location (i currently have mc and jills bedroom)

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Frowny13

Jul 17, 2020
Hey everybody! I have a question about the character assets. I viewed the asset page in this thread and they don't like the characters as we see them in game. Do I purchase those assets and then download some modifications or something? I'm not a dik member or anything. I'm thinking about trying to make some fan-art of my own.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hey everybody! I have a question about the character assets. I viewed the asset page in this thread and they don't like the characters as we see them in game. Do I purchase those assets and then download some modifications or something? I'm not a dik member or anything. I'm thinking about trying to make some fan-art of my own.
Look at this post from Night Hacker https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10752902
He has generously provided the scene subsets for all the characters. You would then just need to download the character assets and any mods/assets in order to complete the 'recipe'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes