VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

LStudio

Behind The Walls
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi guys!
First, let me wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you all for the feedback, I really appreciate every comment!

Now let's explain few things, and let's start from the most important stuff:

MC AGE

The best way to sum up my reaction to the comments about MC age would be a sound of broken glass. Sweet Baby Jesus, I made MC as first of all models and I've never consider him differently than a 18 years old teenager. Such a unintentional fail, you can call it tunnel vision, I'll just call it a fail, and I can only apologize you for this. I can ensure you that when the episode 2 will drop MC WILL GAIN SOME HEIGHT! I'll redo as soon as possible all the renders from episode 1 where you can spot his, let's call it 'lack of height'. Although, this will have to wait until February since currently I'm back in Europe, so I don't have access to my desktop right now. For January, I've planned to develop my coding skills, as I'm just a newbie in this and I have to deal with few technical stuff to make the game-play better down the road. As this was mentioned let's talk about...

RENDERS QUALITY

To give a better light on this topic, we have to focus on two scenes: First scene is the intro [the cameraman and director], and the second scene is the opening scene [morning] from the game [before MC goes to his NEIGHBOUR - SAM], as both of these scenes were made as the last ones and they represent my current skills in DAZ3D. If you still find them too blurry, please let me know and I'll keep it in mind while working on the next episode. [FOCUS, DO NOT OVERDO THE DEPTH OF FIELD!]
For the contrast, scenes like: Sam and MC chat, Vicky's room scene and the chasing scene were all done as one of my very first renders in DAZ3D and that's the reason behind their quality. Also, it's worth mentioning that at the very beginning, I didn't know exactly how to add double meaning to the renders, but I ain't going to say anything more to not spoil the fun.

PATCH

Hopefully, I'll add it this year. No matter how awful that sounds... I just need to figure out the easiest for me to do it, so STAY TUNED.

P.S. As I wanted to make this game in scale 1:1 with the real life, and considering that it's an ADULT SITCOM FORMULA, dialogues will remain the same. I understand that some of you might find the conversation between MC and Sam as an embarrassment, but this was a totally INTENTIONAL move. Of course, it all depends on what kind of person you're in a real life, but as far as I can remember, teenagers talk with true friends was nothing else than contemplating about real world problems... on a break between a bunch of swears and basic shit-talking.

I mentioned about it on my Patreon page "...underneath the humorous dialogues real problems are hidden..."

I rather go my way on this one instead of dialogues like:
"Hey mom, you wanna fuck?", "Yes son, fill me up with the big cock of yours!".

If you're looking for that type of game just move on to a different game, there's tons of them here, you'll surely find something that suits you.

Every intercourse will have an impact on characters, as well as in real life... and mostly the forbidden stuff has the biggest influence on people, and seriously it's not like you're used to see in the games, I believe it's way bigger struggle for them from the psychological point of view, and that's what this game will show.

About the kinky stuff, you'll go through all of fetishes [without any of gay or trans/shemale stuff] in this game. You'll experience them from the very beginning, by that I mean from the most harmless ones to... You'll see.

P.S.2 Oh, I just reminded myself, you won't get to play only as MC, but the choice of by which point of view should some scenes be shown in the game will be up to my Patreons [Of course, if I'll have any :D]. Although we will focus mainly on MC, as he has the biggest influence on... No, shut up, I'm not saying anything more.

Thank you all for the criticism, I believe it's necessary so I can take this game on another level!

Sincerely,
LStudio

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
IMO why does the MC never look good and is not the right age/height should look like the MC in auora: urban secrets Plz change the MC to right age and better looking. Also not a big fan of the Mum sister looks sexy so does selena should make the mums face more sexy like the milfs in life with pleasure this is just a game not real life so the mum can look like shes in her 20s but still a milf or you could make the mum look like the one in A wife and mother game shes sexy as fuck

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
I'm not done yet but I just don't get it. Wasn't MC visiting Sam, then he went to the bathroom where he met Selena and suddenly they are back at MCs place with Elizabeth grounding him and Sam waiting in MCs room?!.... I don't get it.

The renders are a little too sharp and have a little too much contrast and they also appear a little too bright. The white is almost burning my eyes.

MCs white, red shirt is looking like plastic, Elizabeths white shirt looks awkward around her tits, just not like a shirt would look like if you wear it. Some small typos here and there.

Good start, I like the idea of a reality tv show. Keep it up.

Reactions: danilous

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm not done yet but I just don't get it. Wasn't MC visiting Sam, then he went to the bathroom where he met Selena and suddenly they are back at MCs place with Elizabeth grounding him and Sam waiting in MCs room?!.... I don't get it.
They live in the same apartament complex, after peeking on Selena the guy just runs back to his condo and she simply follows him there.
As for the conversation with Sam, they are playing some sort of a video game online, and they are using a voice chat.

Reactions: ganja1988

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
...meanwhile I'm sitting here laughing at some of the people who obviously have no concept of graphics related stuff whining about "omg its blurry something is wrong with ur game!"

taking 'advice' to heart from some of the randoms is the quickest way to sabotage your game development, just sayin' (hey veqvil)

Reactions: N7 and rodneyeatme

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Not bad and I'll wait and see when the MC gains some height and hopefully some maturity before directing my thumb one way or the other. I did get rather bored with the extremely long Engrish dialog between the MC and his little buddy, the dev is in desperate need of a spell checker or better yet, a translator. Pretty decent renders despite not having any animations it looked well done as far as graphics. I will be keeping my eye on this one for sure.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
...meanwhile I'm sitting here laughing at some of the people who obviously have no concept of graphics related stuff whining about "omg its blurry something is wrong with ur game!"

taking 'advice' to heart from some of the randoms is the quickest way to sabotage your game development, just sayin' (hey veqvil)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
if mc is more innocent not the current mc, people might love it
like insexual awakening?

hail /ss/ :D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
>>>
OK bro...gracias mate, but I try this game already its a bullshit. I need sum family fuck soon, or I will have to rape my sister in real life...little ho' dressing like a pro , in age of 16 ...wish I can tell her how many times I have spy her and jerk after her showers in bathroom...
yeah ive heard there some NTR vibes due something about the mom doing extra things to keep her job hopefully im wrong about that or there will be a different path later on because that mom be thicc and i sure would love to give a thigh job
>>>
OK bro...gracias mate, but I try this game already its a bullshit. I need sum family fuck soon, or I will have to rape my sister in real life...little ho' dressing like a pro , in age of 16 ...wish I can tell her how many times I have spy her and jerk after her showers in bathroom...
to be honest though i didnt really need to hear that stuff about your real life though

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I just played this game and to me shows a lot of promise. I'll certainly keep an eye on it. About the blurring, not sure why there has been so many comments, I think what the developer was trying to create, is a situation where the MC eyes are focused on one character or another. I am not even an amateur when picking details of renders, but they look fine to me, my only comment is the body hugging clothes, not realistic.

Re the appearance of the mom, sister and Selena, please author whatever you do not not cave in and change their looks. There are tons of games catering for people that want 22 year old passing as 45 year olds. I think they look just perfect.

About the age of the sister and Selena being too old, I think they are just perfect as I think of them as females in their early thirties.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys!
First, let me wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you all for the feedback, I really appreciate every comment!

Now let's explain few things, and let's start from the most important stuff:

MC AGE

The best way to sum up my reaction to the comments about MC age would be a sound of broken glass. Sweet Baby Jesus, I made MC as first of all models and I've never consider him differently than a 18 years old teenager. Such a unintentional fail, you can call it tunnel vision, I'll just call it a fail, and I can only apologize you for this. I can ensure you that when the episode 2 will drop MC WILL GAIN SOME HEIGHT! I'll redo as soon as possible all the renders from episode 1 where you can spot his, let's call it 'lack of height'. Although, this will have to wait until February since currently I'm back in Europe, so I don't have access to my desktop right now. For January, I've planned to develop my coding skills, as I'm just a newbie in this and I have to deal with few technical stuff to make the game-play better down the road. As this was mentioned let's talk about...

RENDERS QUALITY

To give a better light on this topic, we have to focus on two scenes: First scene is the intro [the cameraman and director], and the second scene is the opening scene [morning] from the game [before MC goes to his NEIGHBOUR - SAM], as both of these scenes were made as the last ones and they represent my current skills in DAZ3D. If you still find them too blurry, please let me know and I'll keep it in mind while working on the next episode. [FOCUS, DO NOT OVERDO THE DEPTH OF FIELD!]
For the contrast, scenes like: Sam and MC chat, Vicky's room scene and the chasing scene were all done as one of my very first renders in DAZ3D and that's the reason behind their quality. Also, it's worth mentioning that at the very beginning, I didn't know exactly how to add double meaning to the renders, but I ain't going to say anything more to not spoil the fun.

PATCH

Hopefully, I'll add it this year. No matter how awful that sounds... I just need to figure out the easiest for me to do it, so STAY TUNED.

P.S. As I wanted to make this game in scale 1:1 with the real life, and considering that it's an ADULT SITCOM FORMULA, dialogues will remain the same. I understand that some of you might find the conversation between MC and Sam as an embarrassment, but this was a totally INTENTIONAL move. Of course, it all depends on what kind of person you're in a real life, but as far as I can remember, teenagers talk with true friends was nothing else than contemplating about real world problems... on a break between a bunch of swears and basic shit-talking.

I mentioned about it on my Patreon page "...underneath the humorous dialogues real problems are hidden..."

I rather go my way on this one instead of dialogues like:
"Hey mom, you wanna fuck?", "Yes son, fill me up with the big cock of yours!".

If you're looking for that type of game, just move on to a different game, there's tons of them here, you'll surely find something that suits you.

Every intercourse will have an impact on characters, as well as in real life... and mostly the forbidden stuff has the biggest influence on people, and seriously it's not like you're used to see in the games, I believe it's way bigger struggle for them from the psychological point of view, and that's what this game will show.

About the kinky stuff, you'll go through all of fetishes [without any of gay or trans stuff] in this game. You'll experience them from the very beginning, by that I mean from the most harmless ones to... You'll see.

P.S.2 Oh, I just reminded myself, you won't get to play only as MC, but the choice of by which point of view should some scenes be shown in the game will be up to my Patreons [Of course, if I'll have any :D]. Although we will focus mainly on MC, as he has the biggest influence on... No, shut up, I'm not saying anything more.

Thank you all for the criticism, I believe it's necessary, so I can take this game on another level!

Sincerely,
LStudio.
for me the height is good, i like shota game.

Reactions: KiGa and nekobasu
2.60 star(s) 21 Votes