Flash - Completed - Behind the Dune [v2.36.2] [David Balsamique]

1. 4.00 star(s)

4Junas20

Even though I am not usually a fan of flash games this one is incredibly well made. From graphics to gameplay all top notch. I just need a few more scenes/paths with Alia at the end and that would make it an absolutely perfect experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

alconlxs

This game is much better than 2021's Dune. It follows the 1984 version of the movie pretty well and lets you wander about and do whatever you'd like to do. It is well drawn, the music is very original (better that music I seem to hear in every other game) and is intuitive. If only I could continue playing it on my new Mac mini.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bon97

Not too grindy, great art style and animations. Each character has unique animations so nothing is reused. The dialog is decently written, and I like that there are several endings. Played this several times. Amazed that this is less than 50mb stand alone. 5/5 would cum again.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Seewolf

This game was one of the first I've played, when I took notice of f95 zone some years ago. I liked it from the beginning, the amazing art, despite being clearly comic style, the DUNE setting and also the writing, which most often will make you laugh. So the dev clearly shows some good sense of humor.
    The gameplay offers you different routes and choices, so you might want to read the walkthrough in order to not miss scenes and to get the outcome of your preference. Unfortunately there is only one save slot, which doesn't encourage trying out different paths in one play-through. Playtime is around 2 or max 3 hours to reach the endings, depending how much you rush through the game.

The dev really made a gem out of this. Unfortunately the journey is almost over, because the dev already works on his next game. I just would have wished some more interaction with Lady Jessica, because most will happen after the epilogue, if you don't use "the voice" on her and the daughter of the emperor, which is a blonde hottie, I don't like to see shared. (You'll have to be careful what kind of dialogues you’ll pick in the very end in order to avoid the bukkake scene.) In general princess Irulan's scenes are quite underwhelming unfortunately. After all she's the emperor's daughter and your reward for becoming the emperor yourself, so she should definitively have some more unique scenes. (Sadly all you'll get with her are the recycled blowjob & spread your legs scenes and the pretty much only unique epilogue anal scene). Overall most of the sex scenes are somewhat redundant, which is a flaw you'll have to live with.
    Pregnancy content is lacking in this game. Especially in the bonus area after the epilogue (10 years later) there would have been room for it, after all Jessica even mentions it, that the player should make plenty of offspring for his dynasty. But there isn't any pregnancy content, which is the main reason for me, that I gave 4 stars, instead of 5.

Anyway I really can recommend BTD wholeheartedly for the reasons mentioned above, despite some shortcomings also mentioned above. Well deserved 4 stars. It’s almost a 5 star game for me.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Interesting, flash-based, adventure game with nice 2d art and decent animations. A bit short (about 2 hours of gameplay) and linear but completely different from most of games out there that use the same boring mechanics and 3d models. There are a few endings and paths you can take to change the plot, there are also some ressource management aspects. The story is simple and quite fun and has some grounding in the source material. There are occasional jokes too. You can also turn off the scat material. This game is a nice, adult version of the first Dune game from 1992.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Genji

WARNING:IF YOU CANT HANDLE NTR,GANGRAPE,GANGBANG,SCAT,URINATION,INSECT,LOLI AND RAPE.This game isnt for you.

This game is good and the story is simple back then,now there is alot of hidden side quest you need to find and the walkthrough is NEEDED for this game.The art is good and arousing but the story are purely for fap.Dont compare it to the real DUNE movie,its a shameful game compare to that movie.

The only problem is there is a bugs that keep the game lagging each time,I need to close and open it again each time.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Arazael

Played since the beginning of this project by David... what can I say... It's a great game with nice art and decent animations. Completely different from 99% of games out there that use the same boring mechanics and 3d characters. It is updated regularly which is another pleasant change from the average pace of most developers. Give it a try if you haven't already... you will not be disappointed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Agsltt

Art/Graphics: 25/25
    Story: 20/25
    Quality: 20/25
    Content: 15/25

Overall: 80/100

Is it worth to try? Definitely, yes.

What to expect from this game? Great story experience, Quite unique game, Satisfying scenes, Incest
  9. 5.00 star(s)

markusks

Fun game, mostly linear though, I really dont see the confusing aspects of the game like the other reviews say, just read some dialogue and you'll know what to do, there is a few endings and things you can do to change the plot but yeah for the most part its a fun simple game. id give it 4.5/5 if i could but since its actually a finished game and a fun time killer ill give it the five, dont expect any game changing mechanics and enjoy the game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Bryan_Colt

Well another game that i will play from now on i like the Dune theme, i like the characters, i like how you gather the resources, what i do not like is exagerated boobs for that and the ocasional crash i rated it good, sex is good and plenty in this game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

mnecromancer

It feels completely unplanned and haphazard, but it works. The world has some grounding in the source material, which keeps it from completely spinning off, and the lewd material is constant, so you're never too far away from some payoff. It's a balance that is hard to strike for most games, but makes this one a huge pleasure to play. It's too bad there isn't 40 hours of this thing.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

DoomGuy1077

Best art there is <3 really love the animations and gameplay is also good. Please don't stop. Release more version of it. :D this one's top of my fap list and always will be. I really loved what you did with the hair.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

naturebee

Honestly, the only good part of this game is the art. The developer assumes you understand everything going on in his head. Youre supposed to know what to do from the very start, remember names that are absurd, remember locations that are even more absurd. Avoid this game at all cost or use the cheats to look at scenes.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sigit ganteng

Damn, Great game, great story, great artwork, more big boobie, btw I really like this game. This will be my favorite game.

Thanks for upload this game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Arigon

Simply Brilliant.
    I wish the graphics had been a bit more modern if you will.... but that really takes nothing from the story. Did I mention Brilliant?
    I may never read Frank Herbert the same again.....
  16. 1.00 star(s)

HerbertIronsides

This game could be a 5 star game but after 4 and a half years of development and the endings being in the game for a good while now the Dev absolutely refuses to do a Jessica ending outside of dream sequences even though everyone here in this forum and on his discord and patreon tell him every update they want that in the game. Its a smack in the face to everyone that supports him and now with the "dream sequence" added it is almost troll like to do this to us. 1 star
  17. 5.00 star(s)

R4nd0mguy

Very good art and animation, a lot of characters and scenes.
    Gameplay is not too stale, game can be rushed for the scenses or enjoyed as a game.
    Dialogue is fine and makes sense most of the time.
    World feels authentic.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

CorwinFr

First of all I love Dune, I read all bookss, etc.

Morover I'm a perv, you see I'm on this forum not for the technical par of game development...

This game have an interresting gameplay, there is ressource management, a story.

Arts are greats.

For me this game is a masterpiece.

Pro :

- Story
    - Game mechanices
    - Arts

Cons :

- Don't know... Maybe Flash, I prefer Unity, but the gale is very good.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

bigmonster

Game version [v2.27]

Pros
    + Excellent art style which makes the characters look amazing
    + Good CG
    + Plenty of woman to have sexy time with
    + Story is actually good and helps fit your immersion into the game
    + Multiple endings
    + Straight forward and not confusing

Neutral
    * Most of the girls have the same body style
    * You can get straight to the sexy times but not much build up

Cons
    - Relatively short, for my first playthrough without rushing anything it was about an hour and a half
    - Gathering spice is tedious and boring. Constantly moving them around and collecting them for a short game is kind of useless. This mechanic would be fine if the game was longer or more open world setting.

Conclusion
    Its a great game but felt as if it could've done more and added more content. The story helps you fit into the world and immerse yourself. The woman are fantastic and CG is great. Only downfall that hinders the game as of now is how short it is. I feel like the dev could've done more but overall good game but not perfect.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

slc6

I love the graphics, I love that I can fuck MC's mom and cum inside her again and again every chance I get in front of everyone. I love that I can fuck my father's wife. I want to fuck and creampie all women in this beautiful game.