Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
I just put the Dune Adlib soundtrack, and this game is really fine.

Confusingly this game is already a remake. It currently lacks the music of the "original" which I'm sure will be reimplemented back. Previously the game had a soundtrack quite reminiscent to the original Dune game.

The first version of this game with its perfectly suiting "dune like" music can be seen and played completely free here:

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Confusingly this game is already a remake. It currently lacks the music of the "original" which I'm sure will be reimplemented back. Previously the game had a soundtrack quite reminiscent to the original Dune game.

The first version of this game with its perfectly suiting "dune like" music can be seen and played completely free here:
It will probably get placed back in once finished

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ha ha ha! The final animation of is done. Funny and pretty trash. Here is a sample (Too long to do a full GIF).
I read some comments thinking I will slow down on Dune. It's not now. There is still much to do.
I go back to work. Time to code the music part.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry to bother but can you tell me the date of the last update with irulan?
His latest Patreon update was on the 12th June, wich was showing the finished Irulan scene. If you want to know when the latest game version came out, it's shown in the OP and the new scenes with Irulan aren't in that version. On a side note, I also have no idea when the next version comes out. I may ask David for it when he posts something new.

Reactions: box777

box777

May 10, 2017
His latest Patreon update was on the 12th June, wich was showing the finished Irulan scene. If you want to know when the latest game version came out, it's shown in the OP and the new scenes with Irulan aren't in that version. On a side note, I also have no idea when the next version comes out. I may ask David for it when he posts something new.
Thank-you very much. So the Download I make from the OP does not have the Irulan scene completed, then?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Thank-you very much. So the Download I make from the OP does not have the Irulan scene completed, then?
Nope, the latest Patreon posts after the 5th May (release date of version 2.6.2) I posted here are all content for the next version that still has to come out. The older game, Dune version 1.14 does contain some minor Irulan content though, if you would like to see that!

box777

May 10, 2017
Nope, the latest Patreon posts after the 5th May (release date of version 2.6.2) I posted here are all content for the next version that still has to come out. The older game, Dune version 1.14 does contain some minor Irulan content though, if you would like to see that!
Thankyou, I would like to have the next version to come out, I prefer what he is doing now, I hope there is much much more to be developed with Dune, it feels to me at 10% what should be.

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
Today at his patreon...

"Hello!
Last year, for the Harkonnen ending, I did a fast sketch that was just a placeholder, with a pose too hard to animate.
It seems that this placeholder was appreciated so I work on it. I don't think I will animate it. The Harkonnen end has already another animation."

Aug 16, 2016
I have not been following this game closely since the original version was completed, from skiimming the thread it looks like the remake is almost finished?

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
I have not been following this game closely since the original version was completed, from skiimming the thread it looks like the remake is almost finished?
Unless David would be kind enough to add the scene, which Paul is fucking his mother (Lady Jessica) in the pussy for Harkonnen End! LOL

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I really like what he's doing with this remake, but i hope he's done soon, mainly because Vega Hunters looks like a lot of fun.

Reactions: fromqb
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes