VN - Others - Bedabots [Demo-v4] [Tinkeringturian & Himokone]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kazralinux

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FURRY ROBOTS AN MECANOFILIA AT HIS PEAK

HELLA GOD STORY
    HELLA GOD DESINGS
    AND WOW the animations are so fluid that it loks like 3d but whyt 2d things absolutly banger
    nice sound effctcs
    nice charchters
    THIS VISUAL NOVEL HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL

now the bad things but can be uploaded i future versions
    lack of animations
    lack of comntent
    lack of options to choose
    overall 9/10
    GOOD WANK GOD GAME
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Khav22

This game looks so damn good, the art is fantastic and the story is solid. Super excited to see what comes next! Glad to see that quality pixel animations are alive and well, the scene at the end of the demo was awesome.

Would maybe like an option to skip text with ctrl, just out of habit.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DerpyBarnOwl

It's a visual novel with a comic style of presentation for its art. The art and story are pretty good so far despite the short length. There's only one pixel animation so far, but that's decent as well. I'd recommend it a try for the art and story alone. Looking forward to future updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Johnro

The demo is really solid, although there's only one scene, it looks great, I actually read all the text and the worldbuilding is also great. I'm gonna keep an eye on this project, looks very promising.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

black2134

This interesting game with the story comic style even new, is catch my eyes. I lost my word but this get thing real support developer game and steam Wishlist on while.

Story on this game remind me on parody 4chan Snoot game (GVH) and I wani hug gator even MC just gray color (give soullessness feeling about this mc)

I recommend give mc some color on better way (optional)

MC real name (the point is, if you see talk to other character have name "Example: character name" talk to "mc name" give more kind journey on them)

Is this sandbox game? yes there have economy system on journey. (no side quest still new)

No difficulty system, there many other way give more challenge economy

No combat system, depends on developer going make into comic style or RPG style

Part sex is total animated some other PNG? I don't know yet because still on demo we hope something better on future update by developer

that my rate, i hope this give more update soon and Good luck
  6. 4.00 star(s)

LS47

I've never watched the original Medabots, so I'm pretty sure I've missed a couple of private jokes and references to the source material. But as a fan of TinkeringTurian's writing in his previous game, I was glad to see the writing in Bedabots is pretty much on par with what I typically see from him in terms of quality. Sadly, the storytelling here does a bit too much of telling, rather than showing, the interactions between the MC and his entourage, or his rose-tinted wiews of the big megacity he dreams to live in. The writer could have spared some more time during the prologue to make the characters actually talk and interact with each other, rather than giving us a brief summary of their relationship. We don't really get to understand why the MC hates his life at the farm apart from the fact he's bored, and why he idolizes the life at the city so much; we know he does because it's told to us in the story, but from what we see he's not living a bad life either, and we don't really see why the city is so appealing to them, apart from the fact it's shiny and colorful. It's a minor gripe, though.

The artstyle is phenomenal. Even though robots and petite girls are pretty low on my list of favourite fetishes, the character designs are all pretty cute, and the writer even made a pretty good joke-explanation of why the MC is a faceless nobody when you see his face on the pictures, unlike all those Japanese hentais where that's pretty much the norm; and it actually got a genuine chuckle out of me because I didn't expect an explanation at all. The pixel art in the sex scene is pretty detailed and in high-definition, and the overall presentation of the scenes with the split screens and the character poses really give a lot of charm and identity to their work.

If I had to give the artstyle a bit of criticism, it would be that the drawings in the regular dialogues almost never use more than one color variant. For extended periods of time, the game will just display that pale blue color, and only use other colors for very minor background elements, or when something very important is going on, like the attack on the rich kid. I get they did that to give these scenes more impact and to shorten the production time on them, but it doesn't help making these scenes more memorable, and sometimes it is hard to gauge the character design of some bedabots where there's barely any shading or variance in color, like for the innkeeper for instance.

But overall, it's a really solid demo. My question for the future would be what the devs have intended for this VN to be, because I was kinda expecting some sort of RPG, given the source material was about robots fighting each other, but I'm perfectly fine with the game staying a VN. It's short but it's really good, I'd reccomend it for the fans of the genre.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wikifeet69

It's hard to go wrong when the "Plot" primarily revolves around military grade sex bots. The dev has solid history of creating works of the highest standards in terms of writing quality exceeded only by the passion they put into said works and it's community.

Just remember, beds are on the left and bots are on the "left"
  8. 5.00 star(s)

chronosmaker

It's only a demo, but it already shows a LOT of promise. Fantastic art, a good story, love the design of the Bedabots. I do wish there were SOME choices you can make, but I understand that it'd be a lot of work to make things varied like that. Even without that, it's great!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Amerika

I am Seph and I proudly own 2 Bedabots.
    This visual novel piece is turning out really well with amazing art direction and animation. The story and writing is top notch and I can not wait for a full game release!