• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp. Game is pretty (which is underselling how wonderful the art is so far), genre is interesting. Futa, sexy schenigans, and even a slathering of potential incest is icing on the proverbial cake.

Jumping into a futanari realm, but not actually being one themselves, though. Profound sadness.

Not a huge fan of the 'accepting your lot' as others talk about you like you're a complete passive tool that seems to be popular with this stuff either, but fans of the submissive genre aught to eat this right up.

Best of luck, dev!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I do wonder how much freedom the dev is going to give the player with choices and the like.

1. If the player gets to pick if the MC gives or receives.
2. If the player gets to pick if the MC is a Sub or Dom.
3. If the player gets to pick which characters to go after or is it set.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I do wonder how much freedom the dev is going to give the player with choices and the like.

1. IF the player gets to pick if the MC gives vs receives.
2. IF the player gets to pick if the MC is a Sub or Dom.
3. If the player gets to pick which characters to go after or is it set.
Judging by the "mistress" bit, I'm just going to go ahead and assume we're going to be railroaded into submissive bullshit.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Judging by the "mistress" bit, I'm just going to go ahead and assume we're going to be railroaded into submissive bullshit.
I mean you ARE a trap. :KEK:
Really wish the mc was the dommy mommy instead of always being the sissy/trap but ehh beggars can't be choosers.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
The tags are weird because if we are playing as a trap, we are male and not futa/trans. Besides that, I can't see MC looking like a trap in any preview pic (traps are just supposed to dress like female and not male) and his body is screaming femboy to me rather than looking like a crossdresser trap, so I'm thinking that this may have been made by someone that doesn't really understand that traps and femboys have nothing to do with transitioning gender, so this actually isn't a game with trap as MC doesn't even understand what that is and his mother sneakily transitioned him to look more feminine, a thing that completely doesn't have anything to do with being a trap, so maybe this dev was affected by this new leftie propaganda that tries to associate traps and femboys with the trans and lgbt community.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
The tags are weird because if we are playing as a trap, we are male and not futa/trans. Besides that, I can't see MC looking like a trap in any preview pic (traps are just supposed to dress like female and not male) and his body is screaming femboy to me rather than looking like a crossdresser trap, so I'm thinking that this may have been made by someone that doesn't really understand that traps and femboys have nothing to do with transitioning gender, so this actually isn't a game with trap as MC doesn't even understand what that is and his mother sneakily transitioned him to look more feminine, a thing that completely doesn't have anything to do with being a trap, so maybe this dev was affected by this new leftie propaganda that tries to associate traps and femboys with the trans and lgbt community.
I think the problem is people misuse the words so much nobody has any idea what any of them even mean. Like the term futanari the urban dictionary will tell you that its supposed to mean both male and female genitals. Except people use the word for anything and everything so you can never tell what its supposed to mean.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I think the problem is people misuse the words so much nobody has any idea what any of them even mean. Like the term futanari the urban dictionary will tell you that its supposed to mean both male and female genitals. Except people use the word for anything and everything so you can never tell what its supposed to mean.
There's Urban dictionary, and there's our depraved minds. lol
To me futanari means whatever we all know it does, the realism/technical aspect of both genitalia doesn't really matter (if you can't even see it).

Jun 13, 2018
Looking at the screen shots provide it does seem there's some grammar mistakes but other then that the idea seems original, art looks real nice, and if this is just the demo then I can see good things for this game/VN.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes