Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nah, you're right, it's just bad English. And it really was made by Google translator. Well, almost.
So Yes, if someone has the time and the desire to correct at least the basic mistakes, it will be just wonderful. But if not, then no)

Maybe this will provide a better translation. I am quite happy with it.

All in all I like the game so far, but the englisch is really a problem and destroys a lot. I've seen worse translations, but that's no excuse ^^

Reactions: MrJet
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, I noticed it as well. Something is lost in translation, so the writing doesn't come across very fluid. The context is lost, but you still gather enough of the points in conversation to see what they're getting at. It is literally the only complaint I can hold against it so far. I like the story. :)
Yeah if i spend a few seconds trying to understand the words i can make sense of it. I do wish this wasn't the case with a majority of these VN's tbh. I mean it's fine and all to focus on great looking renders. But for me the story is usually what gets me hooked.

Dec 28, 2017

Maybe this will provide a better translation. I am quite happy with it.

All in all I like the game so far, but the englisch is really a problem and destroys a lot. I've seen worse translations, but that's no excuse ^^
I've already corrected a lot of "games" i play here in my own spare time tbh. I just wish devs would try to find people to do the job instead of google translator. I get it, it means extra costs. But i bet in the long run a story that makes sense will equal better quality and more income.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Give him a chance, he just started)
Right. The renders, characters, and story subject so far are really good (Lisa looks so amazing). If he gets the translation down better, I'm sure this could turn into one of the top VN's here. I'm debating on pulling up the script and editing it as a personal project introduction to Ren'Py.

Dec 28, 2017
Nah, you're right, it's just bad English. And it really was made by Google translator. Well, almost.
So Yes, if someone has the time and the desire to correct at least the basic mistakes, it will be just wonderful. But if not, then no)
I'd love 2, but i usually do it for personal use
I'd love 2. But i don't even know the developer, nor do i know how to contact him.

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
Tl;dr: Its definitely worth checking out even in the early stages.

Found this game by chance, I'm usually not really into checking out games in the earlier stages but this one suprised me pleasantly. Even this version (0.15) has already more content than most other games after half a year after development, teasing and sex already included.
The story concept so far is fairly simple and yet refreshing and has an interesting premise which is way more appealing than the usual long lost family member incest stuff. The story is linear with sandbox elements, which means you don't have to grind the same shit for hours to get to the good stuff. The progression feels natural while it still keeping you occupied instead of just clicking or skipping though it. It might feel a bit too fast paced at first, but after what i've seen i believe the dev won't fuck it up.
From a gameplay and design perspective it is well done, no annoying lovepoints after every choice or stat requirements needed. There was one mini game i encountered so far, but it fits the theme of the game and you can skip it.
Its easy to navigate through the game in general and the map is minimalistic but serves it purpose perfectly.

Regarding the characters, the mc is fairly good looking and his best friend is for a change no obnoxious idiot, thank god.
There is a wide variety of sexy female characters, with potentially even more good stuff coming in the future. Im looking forward to future updates, consider to support on patreon as well. But im probably a bit biased because i have a paticular weakness for redheads and foot stuff, thank you for Selina dev ^^

Reactions: MrJet and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm 3/4 of the way through, fixing minor grammatical errors and trying to better put the authors intentions into english. With 4k lines of dialogue, it's a great learning experience on how Ren'Py works. I can see that this would become prohibitively complicated further on, as more story arcs open and different paths for more or less reputation points accrue. Maybe I'll post an updated script tomorrow if there's no objections.

I feel that the author here has great potential with this VN. The models don't look exactly like 20 other games, there's no incest (sad that I even have to put that in), The characters stories are original, and the renders look amazing. I really look forward to seeing future updates!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I like the game so far, and I'm intrigued with the story, very refreshing after all these incest plots.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes