• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Beautyism [v0.1.1] [Jayce420]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Would.
She seems too good looking for a game about being ugly. Perfectly clear skin, well proportioned face, etc. Lose the fat and she'd be very pretty. I imagine the point of game is to lose the fat so she can be pretty.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
very nice start, I like the game, keep up the good work!
Did you just play another game? Please give me the link, because you can't mean Beautyism.
Texts - at the level of a ten year old
Images - stolen, watermarked, not uniform size
Story - completely confusing. MC is in the bathroom, goes to the brother's room, but then gets fucked in the bathroom and the final scene seems to have taken place in the living room.

Yes, I don't write in English myself and use a translation program. But if the grammar and sentence structure are already bad (like in this game), a translation program can't save anything.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It's funny when a review that has received a dozen likes in a very short space of time is deleted.
When my ban for a new review here has expired, there will probably be a new one. Even if the game would then receive 2 stars, there is automatically a point deducted for this cowardice.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Kinda feels like the point of the game is lost during the prologue, what's the rest even going to be about?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Strangely, that fat reduction idea would take 3 wks to do on a liquid or fiber diet. She chose to eat nothing and drink nothing, she would suffer from dehydration and her body would suffer from lack of energy output and watery stools.

Other aspect you are missing is image or scene she went outside or opened the window to see shooting star. Wished to be something, make appear it happened. She said indoors makes zero sense.

Her not eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner causes body to lose energy.
She eats, she has means to do activity.

Sexual history: do we know when she popped her cherry?

I'd like her take up martial arts? (in her new body)

She in college, what is her major? Who pays for tuition? ← vital things most of us are wondering.

Some images don't make sense because you have chubby person in the profile image, then you have slight chubby person in the mirror, and then you have really chubby person when she returns home.
Your missing inner lion Montague where every fat person has, a lion who wants to feed. Sweet stuff, high carb stuff keep stomach quiet options feed it would be apple or drink. I don't experience lion anymore, but eat healthier foods, shut it when I do hear it.

Apple, + pineapple, mango are fat burner fruit. Lemons with water help you at night, just be clear.

Other note, you eat to live, you're not going to have Female hero eat sperm to survive?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Strangely, that fat reduction idea would take 3 wks to do on a liquid or fiber diet. She chose to eat nothing and drink nothing, she would suffer from dehydration and her body would suffer from lack of energy output and watery stools.

Apple, + pineapple, mango are fat burner fruit. Lemons with water help you at night, just be clear.

People, don't get your dieting advice from TikTok.

Or here.

Sugar doesn't help you burn fat. Being active does.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
I like the idea, can't remember another game about this specially with japanese/asians. Gonna follow this and hope it continues!
Keep it up!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I don't have TikTok account to people who need to know, it's evil social network. It takes your data and then collects it. It reminds me of Facebook, where that place sold your data to the highest bidder unless you told them to delete it. But you can't be sure.

To the point, I don't use my general opinion, I use real data based off actual research data by medial professionals.
My own experiences are one and other people who had same experiences.

Apple peels and apple fruit are fat burner items, Pineapple { }
Only issue for pineapple would, don't eat it overripe, I found eating it slightly ripe gets you where you need.

Mangoes don't drink the juice or dried varieties. It's tempting, but I think I agree with link. Mid-morning snack does help.

Mango natural means does taste good but don't plan to eat more than half mango. If you are drinking juice variety, you end gaining weight.

Lemons with water it does actually but depends on what you had in afternoon. If you had tomato soup or salad with tomatoes, you can't have lemon water. Your body already has acid already in stomach, and you might need either drink milk or something help with digestion not burn fat.

I can't always drink lemonade or Lemon water. Both which help your skin lot, aid digestion and burn fat at night. I am not saying you are to drink and eat this, but someone assuming on here I was forcing others to do it.

Might make so she eats healthy or junk food in her new body so its permeant switch.
But is there a way she could wish to star her brother is not a jerk?
I don't however suggest salad foods, I think she should try other foods like Indian foods and Asian foods until something works.
Korean food might make her gain weight unless she has kimchi with her food.

Might need to clean out refrigerator. ⇽ suggestion her old food FC would go back binge, she had thrown out her binge foods and restart new stuff and keep new body.

What did I give up to make me lose weight, I gave up cheese? I started to eat Greek yogurt. I drank Cinnamon water, which if you drank in morning and night helps you burn fat. Utilize battle rope 15 minutes a day, it helps you lose fat hard to remove fat from body. Recommended to really overweight people to get longer and weight rope. If you're starting out, get 2 lb rope if you're beginning it helps, and then go up from there. You might want to get anchor. Help you from getting hurt.

That of course from experience. I do wonder what happens to FC, Does Star grant her anything more?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote