Unreal Engine Beauty & Lust [Development Thread]

Do you need such a parameter as food and stamina?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Food

• Only Stamina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Clean.png

Hello everyone, as I noticed there is not much 3rd person games. So I decided to give it a try. Unreal Engine 5 have unlimited possibilities, of course not easy but it is possible.
I'm still learning and sorry for the mistakes in the text, English is not my native language.

Beauty & Lust

The project will be free.I have plans to buy some assets and models in future. So maybe there will be an early access on patreon, but it won't be soon.

Storry: Regular situation, virgin male protogonist, lost memory (Editable MC name), unknown location.
So in game you must explore and communicate with girls ( Relationship level: Girls tasks / qvests ) Sex level ( Unlock new poses, save sex or not ) Education ( for better Job / own busines)

Planed tags: 3D Game, Animated, Adventure, Virgin , Male protagonist, Romance, Handjob, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Anal sex, Group sex (FFM), Lesbian , Creampie, BDSM.

Controls: WASD + Mouse

The reason why I created Development Thread is to ask your opinions about the day and night cycle in Real time:
If 30min Day and 15 min Night. (Will be option to skip 1h in game time) 45 min = 24h in game.
But Main question: Do you need such a parameter as food and stamina?

Planing Intro release date in the end of April.

Please vote and don't be shy to write what do you think about day and night. Other suggestions are also welcome !

WarmGourd

Mar 30, 2024
Good luck with the development process.

With regards to the poll. I have voted no. Simply because 99 percent of games that incorporate a food and stamina system do so in a way that detracts from the experience as opposed to adding to it. They tend to be overwhelmingly restrictive and unfun. Of course, saying this; as the developer you will know and understand the systems that you have in place better than anyone and it will ultimately be up to you to decide whether or not such a system benefits the style of play you're going for.

With regards to the day and night cycle. The timing, again, would depend on the style of play. A big part of the development process is finding out what works best for the game and mechanics you're trying to make and tweaking it as the need arises or more mechanics are added.

At the end of the day, take your time and have fun with the development process and learning new skills.

Reactions: Painfoler

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Hey, again, maybe someone thinked that it's April 1st joke, but nope, so no stupid mechanics ;) Litle look to MC.
I tryed migrate to UE5.4 unsuccessfully.
I'll try for a few more weeks, if not, just stay at UE 5.3.2.

Mygame1.jpg
Thank you for your attention, if you are interested ;)

Reactions: WarmGourd