VN Ren'Py Beauty Eater [v0.1] [NightRaven3D]

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Wow, I'll watch this but the list of Planned Tags is HUGE. Dev you might want to shrink that down somewhat or it will become overwhelming.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Honestly, to put it nicely, the writing in this game didn't really sit well with me.
I do like some of the character models though. Best of luck with your game.

Reactions: ODX and Ivarson

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Will there be incest? (unofficial)?
Nothing that makes it worthwhile, just friendly Patreon tags.
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Big Ass, Big Tits, Fantasy, Female Domination, Groping, MILF, School Setting, Teasing, Twins

Planned tags: Anal Sex; Ahegao; BDSM; Blackmail; Cheating; Combat; Corruption; Cosplay; Creampie; Drugs; Exhibitionism; Fantasy; Footjob; Graphic Violence; Group Sex; Handjob; Humiliation; Interracial; Lesbian; Male domination; Multiple Penetration; Oral Sex; Romance; Sex Toys; Spanking; Stripping; Titfuck; Vaginal Sex; Voyeurism;

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Too much bro convos for my taste. Let's hope it will change in future updates. Apart of that,good start dev.

Jul 25, 2022
There are tons of games with presentations similar to this, as for the renderings, there are also several games with renderings that are just as good, or even better.:cool:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Hm... I'm not really feeling this one... I'll take a better look some other time.
One thing I don't like is that the animations seem to interfere with how much time you have to read the line they're happening on. Which is even worse if you want to actually look at the animation.