What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I did every time when update......AND.... my is PC windows 11 version
Does anyone else have this problem?

1) Enable console.
2) Right in Main Menu press Shift + O to show console.
3) Input
Code:
persistent.viewport_positions = False
and press Enter.
4) Esc to close console. Close the game (this is important.)
5) Launch the game and try to load. If won't work, try
Code:
persistent.viewport_positions = None
I hope it will help. Please, let me know about the result

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem?

1) Enable console.
2) Right in Main Menu press Shift + O to show console.
3) Input
Code:
persistent.viewport_positions = False
and press Enter.
4) Esc to close console. Close the game (this is important.)
5) Launch the game and try to load. If won't work, try
Code:
I hope it will help. Please, let me know about the result
The following code is working ↓↓↓

And I see load screen ,the page slot from 6 change to 30 , maybe that's why error occured ???

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The following code is working ↓↓↓

And I see load screen ,the page slot from 6 change to 30 , maybe that's why error occured ???
Great!
No, that's how it should be. Honestly, I just review the relevant code and still have no idea why did you faced with that problem :(

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Just saw your updated review. Now, I feel sorry for wasting my time trying to explain it to you. I would agree that my post was a bit rude, but wasn't I right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what your review looks like (with your MAY included):

A HUGE METEORITE WILL COLLIDE EARTH! says Professor B. Jackson from the Great Britain University. It will happen in the next 50 - 100 million years. However, we can't calculate the exact date and time. It's impossible to predict the results of the Kuiper belt object collisions that would redirect some of them toward Earth. An Everst-Mountain-size meteorite MAY be approaching Earth from behind the Sun right now, and we can't detect it. And WHEN IT COLLIDES THE EARTH, WE ALL DIE!

A huge meteorite will collide with Earth, and we all die? No, I didn't say that!!! Read carefully! It just MAY happen, it's just the opinion of Professor of Arts B. Jackson (he was interviewed in the cinema after watching Don't Look Up), and in fact, we can't predict that at all!

You said my game doesn't have straight content. Another guy in his review said my game doesn't have lesbian content. On the one hand, it's funny, but on the other - it doesn't make me feel good when people say things that are obviously not true about my game. Really, I feel like a masochist by publishing my game here.

But no worries, feel free to change your rating to 1 and write a few more paragraphs.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Just saw your updated review. Now, I feel sorry for wasting my time trying to explain it to you. I would agree that my post was a bit rude, but wasn't I right?

A HUGE METEORITE WILL COLLIDE EARTH! says Professor B. Jackson from the Great Britain University. It will happen in the next 50 - 100 million years. However, we can't calculate the exact date and time. It's impossible to predict the results of the Kuiper belt object collisions that would redirect some of them toward Earth. An Everst-Mountain-size meteorite MAY be approaching Earth from behind the Sun right now, and we can't detect it. And WHEN IT COLLIDES THE EARTH, WE ALL DIE!

A huge meteorite will collide with Earth, and we all die? No, I didn't say that!!! Read carefully! It just MAY happen, it's just the opinion of Professor of Arts B. Jackson (he was interviewed in the cinema after watching Don't Look Up), and in fact, we can't predict that at all!

You said my game doesn't have straight content. Another guy in his review said my game doesn't have lesbian content. On the one hand, it's funny, but on the other - it doesn't make me feel good when people say things that are obviously not true about my game. Really, I feel like a masochist by publishing my game here.

But no worries, feel free to change your rating to 1 and write a few more paragraphs.
dude read it again, i feel you read my other review. unless youre talking about the one ive put up. which i never said it has zero straight content, i said straight penetrative sex.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

you really dont help your self with how many meltdowns you have on your games thread man. relax. jesus christ.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
dude read it again, i feel you read my other review. unless youre talking about the one ive put up. which i never said it has zero straight content, i said straight penetrative sex.
i updated it as i felt we came to an understanding, a middle ground. but was i wrong to update it? because youre proving my original point of melting down. relax dude. i admire the fact youre passionate. but read my review again. and then get back to me. my original review couldve been structured and explained better. so ive made some altercations. however, if you're speaking about that review. then god help you man. theres no pleasing you unless its perfect ratings round the board. im not gonna give you a false review. you'll get five stars 1000% without a doubt, if youve added what we've previously discussed.

Reactions: MasterChild

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

whomever said it didnt have lesbian, clearly hasnt played it long enough

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i updated it as i felt we came to an understanding, a middle ground. but was i wrong to update it? because youre proving my original point of melting down. relax dude. i admire the fact youre passionate. but read my review again. and then get back to me. my original review couldve been structured and explained better. so ive made some altercations. however, if you're speaking about that review. then god help you man. theres no pleasing you unless its perfect ratings round the board. im not gonna give you a false review. you'll get five stars 1000% without a doubt, if youve added what we've previously discussed.
five signifies a perfect game. atm it isnt perfect. its good. but not perfect. people rate the game however they wish, on their preferences. ive rated them on mine. and also find reviewing a multitude of games and nsfw a side hobby of mine. i enjoy it. but not many games get 5 star reviews, unless it really is 5 stars. so if you end up getting one from me, you can take it in full stride knowing its a truly honest opinion.

Reactions: MasterChild

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This is getting beyond stupid. I was trying to maximize some of my stats, but somewhere around day 10 I lost ALL control - I went through like literally a whole week without EVER ONCE getting the tiniest opportunity to look at my stats or hints. Yes there still are choices to be made but not for a single moment do I get back the "sandbox" interface that would LET ME LOOK AT HINTS. WTF, dev?!?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
This is getting beyond stupid. I was trying to maximize some of my stats, but somewhere around day 10 I lost ALL control - I went through like literally a whole week without EVER ONCE getting the tiniest opportunity to look at my stats or hints. Yes there still are choices to be made but not for a single moment do I get back the "sandbox" interface that would LET ME LOOK AT HINTS. WTF, dev?!?
did you hide the top UI interface by accident perhaps?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
did you hide the top UI interface by accident perhaps?
I, uh... the what now?!? How would you even DO that?!?
[...half an hour later of trying to reload saves and find some way to bring back the UI or hide it when it's on...]
...well fuck me. Stupid indeed, but the egg is on MY face. Surely it was accidental, I never noticed that bloody near-transparent arrow in the corner before. Obligatory mea culpa and apologies to the dev and thank you for the hint. If we ever meet, remind me to buy you a pint...

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I, uh... the what now?!? How would you even DO that?!?
[...half an hour later of trying to reload saves and find some way to bring back the UI or hide it when it's on...]
...well fuck me. Stupid indeed, but the egg is on MY face. Surely it was accidental, I never noticed that bloody near-transparent arrow in the corner before. Obligatory mea culpa and apologies to the dev and thank you for the hint. If we ever meet, remind me to buy you a pint...
Glad to be of help. And thanks for the beer!

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Beauty and the Thug [v0.3.5b] [Ze-gam-eZ]

NOTE: Was requested a smaller compressed version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
hey SonsOfLiberty, Think you can add the compressed update only in there I won't lie 1.42 still hurt my potato pc lol.
I tried searching for it but didn't find it...

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I feel like a masochist by publishing my game here.
lol, idk why I laughed so hard at that. I think I gotta sleep. btw great game you have here I stopped at ver.0.2.5 but it was great. I liked that straight content wasn't forced on us (from what I remember) even thought that limited the content a lot.
I hope you got some new lesbian content in these updates.

THX

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes