Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
something isn't right here, i'm pretty sure i'm done and yet the game isn't like, letting me finish it? am I missing something ? i don't thing i need to do anything more like the first puzzle right?

Edit: Apparently there is some sort of order, and you're just supposed to guess it, whatever

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: nierval

banmecheater

Apr 20, 2020
Итак, после того, как вы разграбите/проверите корабль, это конец эпизода, верно? На этом все и заканчивается?
It's not over yet. You will still need to walk a couple of dozen meters behind the horse :D

Exadus

Jun 18, 2020
I know it's silly to ask this but... does anyone know where to find the first page of the raptor comic?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
is it? i've almost no experience with game dev or unreal past some tutorials i ran through it, i thought you could just create the morph and then have a switch of like if outfit and futa than (bulge morph). again i have no idea it just seems from a laypersons perspective it should be eassier compared to other stuff.
For creating a bulge effect on clothing when worn, yeah, I'd hazard a guess that Morph Targets could work. I think the problem would be creating morph targets for every piece of underwear, every piece of pants, and then specifically coding it so that those morph targets will be triggered only when the character has a penis. Would be a lot of work, and I don't know if it can be made modular (so that they don't have to specifically account for every piece of clothing, creating a bunch of branching paths, kinda like Yandere Simulator's code lol).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stev1

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
I have a question, do they add scenes with horse or not ?
Any new sex scenes in v7?
Hi, I second the questions above, are there new scenes or locations in v7? AFAIK the scenes with the horse come in ep 2
New scenes added or something ?
No new scenes, there is a couple of new secrets and outfits though.
Hello, guys. When I try to play the game I just have the initial screen with the name of the screen and it doesn't go past that stage. I'm stuck, reinstalled all the needed software to run the game and still no progress. Any ideas what is happening?
I had the same problem (long load on initial screen), just have to wait.
something isn't right here, i'm pretty sure i'm done and yet the game isn't like, letting me finish it? am I missing something ? i don't thing i need to do anything more like the first puzzle right?

Edit: Apparently there is some sort of order, and you're just supposed to guess it, whatever
If you have a gun you can also shoot little button over the exit door to completely skip this puzzle.
I know it's silly to ask this but... does anyone know where to find the first page of the raptor comic?
First page of the raptor comic is near small pond with big flowers if you go to the left at the start of the game.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes