Montgomery56

May 10, 2018
I was playing in the temple area where you have to parkour to get through, I went left and fell off the map. It sucks that every time you die it restarts and there is no way to save. After the area where the first mummies appear there are 2 cells with chests, but to access the cells you need a key, you get that key after that area or before? Additionally Lara makes the comment once she finishes fucking with the statue in the first section that something is activated, I don't know exactly what is activated after this cinematic or if this is still in development.

Reactions: Horny_Baum

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
Trying out V2, and finally I can get past that damn trap room, but now i have encountered an issue with the weapons. Once i went to pick up the bow, since i earlier picked up the revolver, my weapon keys are locked entirely, meaning I cannot pick any weapon slot or equip/unequip either of them. Seeing if anyone else is having a similar issue. Nothing horrible, just means i have to avoid one or the other the next time i have to restart, because issues...

ARJUN

May 5, 2017
just finished the game, i got stable 45FPS on epic, dips whenever i applied motion blur and vsync (happens to my laptop in every game possible so its not animo fault). Too small felt like it was trial. Fun game and animation looks sleek. cant wait for more. But i know he gonna take like a decade for next version. I will stick to Seed of the dead meanwhile.

Kasper091313

May 12, 2018
THIS GAME IS AMAZING i really really loved it i can't wait for the next update the no save sucks tho bcs my game crashed and i have to start from the begging
I agree. I love this game. It is absolutely amazing. Can't wait for next part. Definitely worth the wait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Is there in-game way to find out what the code for bunker and combination of levers in dildo room is?

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
игра гавно оценка 2 будет сохранение оценка будет другая
The Next episode of the game will include the save feature. The next episode of the game will also introduce 2 additional enemies including sex scenes. The next episode will also have the Horse in the game.

Reactions: fxcs
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes