DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
If someone could pass this onto Animopron I'd appreciate it. Bugs and Suggestions:

Bugs:
-> Cannot escape the bunker after entering it. Ladder doesn't give me the prompt to use.
-> If you grab a blue flower, it creates a blocking collision box fully above it, so you can't swim over it afterwards.
-> Lots of blocking collision boxes in the first area with the raptors. I think an object failed to load in.
-> Game really chugs on performance and fans spin to maximum, when doing character customization, especially the face customization.
-> First climbing sequence, right after raptors, still has a lot of rocks that look solid but aren't.
-> No breast physics in many sex scenes.
-> Nipple piercings have no physics applied to them. So the breast bounces, but they stay perfectly still.
-> Nipple piercings will be visible with a lot of tops, like the starter Polo.
-> Cannot wear buttplugs with Tribal Outfit. Oddly enough.
-> Some pink flowers can be picked, others not. Also why can't I pick white flowers, that use the same mesh.
-> Can't wear boots and doctor's stockings at same time.
-> Breath meter is tied to health bar still. So if you are wounded and try to dive, you'll suffocate almost immediately.
-> Often cannot swift swim. Can reliably do so under the water's surface, but on the surface it often ignores inputs.
-> Crouching and crawling visually looks too similar, so you think you are crawling, when you are crouched.
-> Stopping crawling can be a pain. Sometimes it just brings me to crouching, then attempting to stand, causes me to crawl again.
-> If you have a buttplug, it disappears during sex. Like the time you meet the mummy, you have that massive butt dildo that disappears for anal.
-> If you have panties on, it disappears during sex, instead of say pushed to the side.

Suggestions:
-> I'm an avid lover of jigsaw puzzles and I hate them in this game. The fact that you have to rotate pieces, is a royal pain in the ass. Also that you can only rotate with mouse wheel. Please have fixed orientation to the pieces.
-> Perhaps when you hit "gape" in sex scenes, the fucker retains pleasure progress but precums when they pull out, while they wait to plunge back in.
-> Have an outline around grabbable objects so we don't miss them. Maybe activate when within 5 meters, so we don't see them from afar. Some of the puzzles I easily miss because they blend in to the terrain too well.
-> Have the option of Tara gaping post-sex, if you hit the Gape button at least once during the sex scene.
-> After satisfying a fucker, it remains in the environment for 30 seconds and its penis retracts, but dribbles remaining cum out. Its nonhostile while it lays there.
-> Have the option of re-fucking a statue after using it. The lube should still be good.
-> Have the sex position with the hole used in brackets. So Raptor: Swing (Anal), Laying (Vaginal), etc... Or better yet, allow us to switch from Anal to Vaginal for a hole.
-> If sex hasn't started yet, ie you hit >>, have the option to pick a different position. That way if you don't want it, you can still see the one you did want if you miss-clicked.
-> For lockpicking, please eliminate sequences where it does like, Left Left.
-> Fast travel points, like Tomb Raider's campfires. So that we can revisit old zones more easily.
-> Pick our own color for Hair, Eyes, Pubes, and Eyebrows would be really nice.
-> Pick our own color for Clothing items would also be nice.
-> Residual cum in hole that leaks out every few seconds, for say 30 seconds post-sex would be a nice touch. Or maybe you retain belly expansion after sex, it leaks out slowly from there or you can manually push it out, for one big gush.
-> Don't end the game sequence at the statue. If I want to keep exploring, let me. Plus, I approached it only to see what was up with it, when I actually wanted to see where the horse went. Then to have the game just end, forcing a complete restart, was a huge pisser.
-> Perhaps after a certain amount of anal sexual encounters, she remains permanently agape. Same with vaginal.
Could someone pass this on, please?

Stwi

Dec 14, 2021
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
anychangelog?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Reactions: GeorgBrandt

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
First post here!

I couldn't make her pee on the bowl during that falling ceilling room and, as the game has no save system, I died and had to restart from begining. I'll give it a try again when it has a save system. It's a nice game, with many options to enjoy. You can make sex to statues, mummies, even dinosaurs. There's futa and some cool outfits. I really liked those white stockings with garter belt. I just didn't like the mummies part, it remembers me The Walking Dead and it doesn't turn me on. Not at all. But I respect those who like it.

The game runs very nice on my pc with the best graphics options. I don't have a high end PC, so I'm glad I could play the game smoothly. If it had a save system and an option to make the cumming scenes repeating until I stop it (like a looping scene), it would be very nice.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
First post here!

I couldn't make her pee on the bowl during that falling ceilling room and, as the game has no save system, I died and had to restart from begining. I'll give it a try again when it has a save system. It's a nice game, with many options to enjoy. You can make sex to statues, mummies, even dinosaurs. There's futa and some cool outfits. I really liked those white stockings with garter belt. I just didn't like the mummies part, it remembers me The Walking Dead and it doesn't turn me on. Not at all. But I respect those who like it.

The game runs very nice on my pc with the best graphics options. I don't have a high end PC, so I'm glad I could play the game smoothly. If it had a save system and an option to make the cumming scenes repeating until I stop it (like a looping scene), it would be very nice.
i cant make her pee on the bowl to activate the second pee statue any solution ?
you need the new v2 from op there you can also read the changelog

testry

Sep 18, 2017
i cant make her pee on the bowl to activate the second pee statue any solution ?
You don't need to pee exactly into the bowl but see it wet and starting to move. Or may be the FPS. A strong suggestion: aim with the futa dick (medallion)

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'm not playing this again until they let me save.

I got to the nipple puzzle and decided to explore the pool in front. I started to drown and went back to the surface. I waited about 5 seconds, and then I dived again. About 5 seconds later I drowned. Apparently breath meter is bugged. Dying starts you back at the beginning of the game. Screw that.

This has been a really disappointing 2 first demos for this game considering the dev behind it. Maybe time to go back to making legendary videos.

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: I am demiurge
Aug 28, 2018
This game is definitely the shit but uhh.... anyone know why the save option doesn't let you pull out safe? I put in a serious nut into one run of the game but lost all my progress booting the game back up for a 2nd go. Any bros witnessing the same sorcery?? :unsure:

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
This game is definitely the shit but uhh.... anyone know why the save option doesn't let you pull out safe? I put in a serious nut into one run of the game but lost all my progress booting the game back up for a 2nd go. Any bros witnessing the same sorcery?? :unsure:
There is no save feature at this moment. They plan on releasing the game with a save feature in the next game update. They prioritized getting the game out as fast as possible with a few working sex animations. There is a lot to come in the future but I wouldn't expect another game update for atleast 3 months.

And that would likely be bug fixes. Checkpoint system. And possibly adding the lip sync for the protagonist of the game.
Any new content probably won't be out for 6 - 12 months. Just going by animos progress.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes