Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Update on this month release

Guys, we are working on the Gallery mode right now, it will be "live" on this month version.
In fact - there is quite of few cool features we added, so it will be interesting.

For the Gallery - it will be a separate level you launch from the game menu. You can select the enemy/statue, scene and interior (there will be few). Of course you need to unlock these scenes in the "main" game first.

Aug 22, 2023
how can you enter first person in cutscenes?
Using UniversalUE4Unlocker
or this post
I dunno if any of you Like Cheat Engine, But I have a Cheat table that was build for Unreal Engine and this one allows you to either reverse engineer the game/ dump tags and adresses,. but it also has fun scripts pre loaded like noclip and what not. player speed. jump height, I like to use the noclip because since there is no checkpoint or saves yet. I can just fly to wherever in the game i want to. Had to pack it in a Rar file tho since f95 wont let me upload it because the extension is .ct which is unkown i guess to the website. When you first open the Cheat Table. Hook to BITS. Then select keep current code list. Check the box that says " Unreal Engine " After that, Check Get GEngine if its uncheck. finally select Example scripts. You'll be able to use Noclip now.

EDIT: " If you check FindUObjects then Construct Console it will enable the ingame Console for commands using the ` key to open the console. "

Reactions: kangsitanding

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Last time i've seen this game it was a demo or sorts that started at the tomb entrance and ended at the part where you shoot the things blocking the gears with the bow.
Just decided to test it and see what changed and holy shit this is incredible.
But i was wondering if this will be like a open world at some point with a gameplay loop. Can anyone give me some info about the roadmap or the future of the game please ?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Last time i've seen this game it was a demo or sorts that started at the tomb entrance and ended at the part where you shoot the things blocking the gears with the bow.
Just decided to test it and see what changed and holy shit this is incredible.
But i was wondering if this will be like a open world at some point with a gameplay loop. Can anyone give me some info about the roadmap or the future of the game please ?
something like that, in short:
4 episodes(not 100%)
second episode, continuation of the first island
3 and fourth, much bigger island
you will ride a horse to explore the big islands which should be non-linear

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
so 10 or 20 years for the entire thing?
ep 2 will most likely release this year, somewhere in late summer early autumn, knowing what Animo has done and what he works on. Also the second map was also mostly done 3 years ago. So ep 3 will release most likely 2025. Just a projection, idk exactly the dates

As i mentione here before, i suppose there was a massive change of plans 2 years ago. I think they wanted to make one big game with two maps and such that will be filled with content and at some point they understood that it would not only take a fuck ton of time but also, most likely will be very....how do i say so? Barren i think, the locations would be smaller and less detailed and they had too many ideas and suggestions to work with, so they separated the whole game in 4 parts. Thats my theory because i scrolled substar some months ago to find out that in 2021 they have done the animations for the minotaur and the second map, and the post said something like- we have done the third enemy, minotaur. He will be one of the 3 enemies on the map or something like that. Knowing now that the minotaur is the final boss of the game(as far as i know) i would say they expanded the concept into smaller parts to make it easier and feasible. Or they just milk our money and sip Margeritas on Hawaii beaches idk

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
The game is cool but there are few enemies. Did I only find a few mummies and one dinosaur, or is there more? When does the developer plan to add more enemies?

Aug 22, 2023
It's the news about ep 1 or next episodes? Or there's will be no new enemies in arena itself?
It's the news about ep 1 or next episodes? Or there's will be no new enemies in arena itself?
EP 1 update will be released this month

The arena should be the gallery function
There will be no new enemies
Maybe in the arena
with raptors, mummies, statues
Sexually animated loops

Reactions: RodFo

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
so 10 or 20 years for the entire thing?
Thing is: the first proper running demo always take a long time, coding, modeling, and puting everything togheter with good gameplay mechanics takes a fuckton of work and time.
But when that's done, and the only thing left for the game to become good is variety and more shit in it, then updates become faster, because the foundation is already done and don't need to be fucked up with anymore.

Good shit take time to be done, problem is a good portion of devs out there are also lazy as fuck, or don't have the knowledge/resources to do what they dream to do, in which case they get stuck or doing shit also at a abismal pace. So I basically rank 3 types of devs:

1. Proper one, using knowledge and resources properly, which initialy takes time but gets better later.
2. Lazy one, wasting a lot of time and resources, and eventually throws all to the void.
3. Dreaming one, don't have knowledge or resources and most of the time if anything is made public, gets often abandoned.

And those 3 types of devs get mixed up togheter all the time, so it's kinda hard to pinpoint what type most are instantly.

Judging by the orgasmic shit Animopron already has done and released all these years, I bet it's the first type: doing shit right, well done, but taking time because that level of quality takes a fuckton of time and resources.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Thing is: the first proper running demo always take a long time, coding, modeling, and puting everything togheter with good gameplay mechanics takes a fuckton of work and time.
But when that's done, and the only thing left for the game to become good is variety and more shit in it, then updates become faster, because the foundation is already done and don't need to be fucked up with anymore.

Good shit take time to be done, problem is a good portion of devs out there are also lazy as fuck, or don't have the knowledge/resources to do what they dream to do, in which case they get stuck or doing shit also at a abismal pace. So I basically rank 3 types of devs:

1. Proper one, using knowledge and resources properly, which initialy takes time but gets better later.
2. Lazy one, wasting a lot of time and resources, and eventually throws all to the void.
3. Dreaming one, don't have knowledge or resources and most of the time if anything is made public, gets often abandoned.

And those 3 types of devs get mixed up togheter all the time, so it's kinda hard to pinpoint what type most are instantly.

Judging by the orgasmic shit Animopron already has done and released all these years, I bet it's the first type: doing shit right, well done, but taking time because that level of quality takes a fuckton of time and resources.
As a person who wants to make his own game, I completely agree with these “classes” of developers))

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I made it thru the temple but now have to get into the ship. anyone have any tips on how to do that? the raptors are around so have to be careful and sneaky

any help welcome

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes