VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
Hello.

Is it possible to archive the game in a zip file? Unfortunately, .rar format files do not work for me and I cannot open them in any way.
Hello time traveler, have you tried using 7zip? 7zip can open rar files as well as zip files.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
v.7 fixes Keybinds not being over-written, which for me being a lefty that uses Numpad, was worth the download all by itself. Before I would rebind something, but it would also retain the old function, making the rebind useless. Thanks for this. This was also the best performing build I've tried since v.4

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks, but if so, then's something else wrong. The bow is equipped (as in active in the inventory), but when I press RMB, there's only zooming in, no aiming with the bow - and when I press LMB to fire, the bow gets unequipped for some reason.

EDIT: The Magnum doesn't work either. No aiming, no firing, but it gets unequipped after a few seconds.
Can you see it in your hands or is it on your back? You have to press Q by default for the weapon to go to your hands. You press 1, 2 or 3 to change which weapon is active. Press Q to put it away as well. If that doesn't work then yea there is something else wrong :(

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody else having their computer completely shut off after a few minutes? I'm running a 6900XT and R5 5600X on water with an 850w PSU and this game is causing my computer to shut off. Gotta unplug the psu cable and plug it back in to get it to turn back on.

kitkat_bru

May 11, 2022
Anybody else having their computer completely shut off after a few minutes? I'm running a 6900XT and R5 5600X on water with an 850w PSU and this game is causing my computer to shut off. Gotta unplug the psu cable and plug it back in to get it to turn back on.
It's not about the game. I have an R7 5700X with RX 6900 XT and the power supply is also 850 watts, but everything works perfectly for me.

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
The game auto stats steam VR so that may part of what is causing this.

That sounds like a hardware issue, it could be an overheating CPU causing a thermal shutdown, it could also be failing hardware probably the PSU starting to shuffle off it's mortal coil. Depending on your motherboard it might also be that.

If you know how I would suggest starting by removing your CPU's HSF cleaning off the old thermal interface and reapplying some decent stuff in whatever configuration your CPU manufacturer recommends. then reseating the HSF. If you don't know how then ask someone who does?

If your PC continues to shut down if you have a spare PSU of similar wattage that you know works swap it it in for your current one and test it out to see if it keeps shutting down, well that doesn't leave much left motherboard and GPU, Technically it would be the GPU if it were overdrawing power but I would guess it's related to the motherboard hardware or maybe even the bios needing an update, maybe check the power management settings in the firmware.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
The only reason I've ever seen a PC shutdown is from overheating. I've seen several do this, but only for overheating.

Reactions: marcoaustralia

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
This game is fucking awesome so far, the pulsing gapes, her cervix clearly visible after destroying her pussy, cool outfits and body customization so far, nice physics and animations, and cool little puzzles and interactions.

Wish I had skills to create shit like this, would mix very well with RadRoachHD brutal and rough fuck style of animations, but best I can do sadly is some scenes in VAM that end up exploding after pressing play because the physics and colision detection in that program is abolute utter pure trash...

I'm keeping a close eye in this game and Carnal Instinct. It's kinda funny both use the egypt theme and such, would be cool if these kind of games went more the demon supernatural route. Imagine a 3D Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space game in 3rd person 3D like this.

I have a 6900XT and a 5700X, both air cooled, and the game runs just fine. Make sure you either enable VSync (if your monitor is 60hz) or limit the fps to 60, otherwise the game will make your GPU fry with no actual advantage.
Your problem either lies with your water cooling solution, or your case/PSU. Good luck.

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The game auto stats steam VR so that may part of what is causing this.

That sounds like a hardware issue, it could be an overheating CPU causing a thermal shutdown, it could also be failing hardware probably the PSU starting to shuffle off it's mortal coil. Depending on your motherboard it might also be that.

If you know how I would suggest starting by removing your CPU's HSF cleaning off the old thermal interface and reapplying some decent stuff in whatever configuration your CPU manufacturer recommends. then reseating the HSF. If you don't know how then ask someone who does?

If your PC continues to shut down if you have a spare PSU of similar wattage that you know works swap it it in for your current one and test it out to see if it keeps shutting down, well that doesn't leave much left motherboard and GPU, Technically it would be the GPU if it were overdrawing power but I would guess it's related to the motherboard hardware or maybe even the bios needing an update, maybe check the power management settings in the firmware.
The thing is I've torture tested these parts with BurnInTest, P95 small FFTs, and Kombustor (these synthetic loads should be hammering everything harder than any game). Recently, too, as I rebuilt the loop last week to add another radiator and re-apply Kryonaut to the blocks.

Here's my rig in a 77F room.
1713318147993.png

The previous version of this game didn't cause me any issues, so I'm a little stumped.

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2023
Discover more:KEK:

In the underwater cave room
Door that cannot be opened at the moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minotaur Statue
Areas of the island that are unreachable after the ending of the current version

The tower at the top of the hill
This location reminds me of the Lara With Horse scene.
It would be great if Animo Pron could recreate the hilltop area from the Lara With Horse video in a future release and have a similar sex scene to interact with!

Anything else I haven't found?:KEK:

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes