208.jpg
Overview:
The first part of the series of Beach Party.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.30 Beta
Language: English, French, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

thanks to @Salamatama for the mega link!

234.jpg 258.jpg 270.jpg 290.jpg 346.jpg 390.jpg 436.jpg 498.jpg

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Looks promising. Is it a kinetic novel or a game? Is the protagonist male or female? What's the story behind the game/novel?

Vaderfan

Dec 2, 2016
Ughh, in the middle of chapter 2, yet to see any choices, but I'm already put off by irritating minigames during sex scenes. The novel doesn't have one protagonist, but moves between several viewpoints. It is also completely dialogue based without any narration.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I remember playing this years ago on Pusooy's website. Why is it stilll just a .30 Beta?

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I have played all of these and they are great. I loved every one of them. There are some hot little babes in them. That's for sure.

BPR6-03.png

Reactions: Sigge

sidelock

Aug 21, 2016
I remember playing this years ago on Pusooy's website. Why is it stilll just a .30 Beta?
You likely played the original version. There are "Reunion" versions which are much better in my opinion. There's a big quality difference. They actually just released the 6th (and final) one the other day.

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
The picture above are from Pusooy.net and from the game Beach Party or Beach Party reunion thats another game.
Make this clear please or you mix both together??????? The first part of the series of Beach Party. or .....reunion. One has 4 parts the other 6 parts.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
is there a Mac version?
If it's Flash it should work on a Mac with modern OS X. Flash should always work on a Mac computer.
Normally such a game comes as one or more .swf files for download, see yourself.

Adobe is offering their flash player for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X. Sadly they stopped supporting Android.

I read in a thread there is a prog called Elmedia Player mentioned, perhaps one can use it too for this game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote