Flash Completed Beach Party Reunion 5 [v0.30 Bugfix] [Pusooy]

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Haven't gotten to 5 yet, still on 3, but thanks for the link. These are odd games for sure. The interactivity part is kinda awful, especially on a touch pad, like really really annoying at times. The scene in part 1 with I think Josie and I can't even remember the dude's name took forever.

Also, man in BPR thus far Winnie is a fucking bitch.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Sadly i think pusooy lost passion in game making.
They have been making visual novel based stories for a number of years now, somehow I don't think they will be returning to making interactive 'games' like they were in the past.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i get the option to skip scenes but doesnt allow me to do so
I'm having the exact same problem. Neither S nor Esc work to skip scenes. Escape merely restarts the game athe beginning of the first scene, and S doesn't work at all. Which is odd because the code worked fine in 4.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm having the exact same problem. Neither S nor Esc work to skip scenes. Escape merely restarts the game athe beginning of the first scene, and S doesn't work at all. Which is odd because the code worked fine in 4.
Quoting myself, but this is more to let people who are having the same problem I had how I got past it. Basically I restarted the flash player, re-entered the rain code, then used resume. As soon as that happened I jammed S like there was no tomorrow, and it skipped to scene 6. Something is definitely up with this release. The winnie scene on the beach non withstanding, the jump from the Gaz and Winnie scene to the Rhys and WInnie scene is abrupt as hell. It doesn't make any sense. I assume that the dollhouse scene is a fantasy? Because that one made no sense either.

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I'm having issu with my swf player witch is flashing black screen.
on the other way in my navigator (firefox) the picture is bigger than my screen, as if i play fullscreen the "start" button is on the extrem bottom barely visible.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I always loved pussoy games and femela chars.
can't wait for Part 6

Reactions: Sigge

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You can use SWF Opener:

You probably have Adobe Flash on your computer, unless you're using a Mac, so just drag and drop it on Flash.

Surprised that I couldn't find an answer to this question in Tools & Tips forum...

shark101

Nov 17, 2017

Overview:
part 5 of pusooy beach party duh !!!!​

Developer/Publisher: Pusooy
Censorship:none
Version:1.0
Language:English
Genre:
code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Great game, Does anyone have the new release Beach Party Reunion 6?

Thank you.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
in my experience pusooy games are not the best while they are in testing. Have patience and we will probably get a working version here soon.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Beach Party Reunion 6 (alpha version... waiting the beta version) is here since the 17.03.2018.
Who has got the game for play with it now ?
(Mega, Uptobox, Google, Torrent, ...)

Reactions: langil

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
beach party 1 a 4 + reunion 1 a 6

I search the french version for episodes 1 / 3 /4 beach party reunion, if someone has them !!!!

Reactions: darlic

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
IMO, this is the best update I've played from pusooy in a very long time.

Just wished Billy got to actually nail Alexandria and Holly!
Maybe next time? :p

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 9.12.24 am.png Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 9.14.00 am.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
IMO, this is the best update I've played from pusooy in a very long time.

Just wished Billy got to actually nail Alexandria and Holly!
Maybe next time? :p

View attachment 80703 View attachment 80704
Damn I wished the same!!
And this was sure the best of the 6 parts. Seems the story ends here, not sure if there is gonna be a Part 7

I think this is Puso's longest series so far...

Edit: Castle Gravenstein has also 6 parts :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs