• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The beach waves caressed the sandy shore, inviting to swim in their embrace. Two girls, Alice and Sophia, strolled along the coast, enjoying the warm sand under their feet and the cool sea breeze. Their bright swimsuits accentuated their slender figures, and playful smiles lit up their faces, as if reflecting the sun's rays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: Goblin Games Inc., Hibbli3d
Publisher: Goblin Games Inc.
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, French, Spanish, Korean, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Thanks BaasB for sharing the game.

ss-12.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-1.jpg ss-3.jpg

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
THX
Great art, but soulless AI wordsalad. :unsure:

Two years from now:
Rando person inputting prompts into AI Game Maker.
Two beautiful women on beach, attacked by goblin and lizard pirates, fuck with huge dongs. Hit enter.

AI Game Maker spits out completely finished game with no actual creative effort from Rando person.
Humanity further dissolves into apathy. :cry:

Admin deletes post for off-topic. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The art is Hibbli ripoff? Haven't really seen any new pics from that artist in a long time, but those characters are not new and have previously gone with other names, me think...

Chunzilla

Apr 30, 2017
The art is Hibbli ripoff? Haven't really seen any new pics from that artist in a long time, but those characters are not new and have previously gone with other names, me think...
Hibbli3D is listed as a developer but whether or not they're are actually involved is a different question. I googled Hibbli3D beach and some of the renders pop up under Hibbli3D beach day so they may have just taken the existing renders and put a story to it, credited Hibbli3D for the renders and called it a day

Reactions: Hardor

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Hibbli3D is listed as a developer but whether or not they're are actually involved is a different question. I googled Hibbli3D beach and some of the renders pop up under Hibbli3D beach day so they may have just taken the existing renders and put a story to it, credited Hibbli3D for the renders and called it a day
The sets this game are based on is years old, and when Hibbli3D put them out they were broken into parts or chapters based on which character was the focus of the action. This is not the first repacking of this creator's renders into a game, though. There was nothing in the last one that was new content, either. It's just a way for Hibbli3D to remonitize older content in a different way.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
way too short, decent renders, would have been better with some animation. I am not usually a fan of kinetic novels, but orcs and lizards made it a must check out .....

Sep 13, 2021
THX
Great art, but soulless AI wordsalad. :unsure:

Two years from now:
Rando person inputting prompts into AI Game Maker.
Two beautiful women on beach, attacked by goblin and lizard pirates, fuck with huge dongs. Hit enter.

AI Game Maker spits out completely finished game with no actual creative effort from Rando person.
Humanity further dissolves in apathy. :cry:

Admin deletes post for off-topic. :sneaky:
We need a tag for "AI Text" that I can block :-(

docSterling

Nov 27, 2017
Does this game add anything new or is it just the pictures from Hibbli3d's "Day at the Beach" series?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote