• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Be a maid in the Demon World - The Secret Cafe of Demon Angel Hero /Bugs

Apr 2, 2018
I decided to play this game, but it turned out to be very buggy. I have such problems: I can't pass the first client after there should be a special service, I click on the hearts and the messages are repeated and then these messages remain and do not disappear. Well, loading saves does not work. I tried: I ran it with a Japanese locale and with admin rights also under the locale. .
Game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If there's a thread search there or wait for a answer, troubleshooting is for things without one...
I also had problem running the game (couldn't pass the first customer) despite my system being set in Japanese... (non-unicode and language).
I try different thing and when I changed the regional format (number and date display) the game did work. (this setting is unusual for Japanese game --> the others don't need it).

I hope this comment will help.
It's wouldn't be the only Unity games needing matching locale and time zone to work properly.