• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I hope no one minds if I shamelessly self plug the game I developed a while back in here;

https://f95zone.to/threads/battletits-v0-3-0-56b-demo-baron-vampson.60811/

I'd like as many people to play it as possible in preparation for the full port in Unity that will be coming soon :) if you haven't played this game yet give it a shot! I made it to tick the boxes of many people who have similar interests to yourselves so I hope it's up your alley as it was mine when I made it. Cheers!

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I hope no one minds if I shamelessly self plug the game I developed a while back in here;

https://f95zone.to/threads/battletits-v0-3-0-56b-demo-baron-vampson.60811/

I'd like as many people to play it as possible in preparation for the full port in Unity that will be coming soon :) if you haven't played this game yet give it a shot! I made it to tick the boxes of many people who have similar interests to yourselves so I hope it's up your alley as it was mine when I made it. Cheers!

Do any of them have a non-hourglass shape though? because cartoonishly large tits and asses is like... this entire website outside this thread imo.

Oct 10, 2019
I know the struggle regarding the Owasobi games. I tried both of those games. I just, couldn't get anywhere with the ogress game. I tried, I tried realy hard for days with that game not knowing how to progress.

I know these games are not in english, but they might also interest you people on this thread.
The 2 Debutopia games from Valkyria:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You meet more women/girls in Debutopia 2, but it doesn't have the same charm as the first one in my opinion.

hi i know this post is old af but i would like to know if you knew anything anout this game translated in english

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote