VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 726 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I think, the old Bobby looked more related to his sisters, as the new one. The new Bobby looks unrelated to the family.... just my opinion, but he IS really more handsome indeed ^^.
That's just some internalized contextualization speaking into your subconscious and coming forth.
It'll change once you get your dick to join the equation.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBeanToasted

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
It's nearly done, poopey.
Next monday tops.
I think I'm being unfortunately generous with these dates.
My bad.

Only a few renders more - plus a quick play-test and a casual review - and it's done.
Well im sorry to say i cant wait to see my lookalike ex to see in the game haha

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Before anyone say any thing. Yes, I know this is pretty far ahead. But, I'd like to know. The original game had plans for strip club and shoplifters. I would like to hear the dev's though on the quest involving strip club and shoplifters with or without spoilers.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Version 0.0 will introduce you to seller (and to the store).
Version 0.1 will have working at the store available and operating in a similar fashion. But only as a way to make some cash.

Currently there are no plans on the shoplifters.
Not for a while.
The reason is simple. Making content takes time, and there's a ton to be done with the girls first.
If things go well, and our Patreon grows solidly, I'll be able to quit my job and speed things up quite a bit. More time to render/script means faster content release.
And if things go a little too well, I might even be able to bring in a guy to do this part. That'd be great. I loved that first shoplifter "interrogation" scene. I wanted more, of course. I want to do more.
It's gonna be there, right from the start.
And we'll get to it, at some point.
It's not a priority though.

I have plans for the nightclub.
First, some story events that I've planned will happen at the nightclub. (involving Lucy, but mostly Jenny)
And second, I want the nightclub to be Bobby's second working station. And offer yet another playground for Bobby to do his thing in it - something similar to what we had on the store, with the shoplifters.

Last edited:

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
Se supone que la "familia" debería tener físicamente cosas en común, entre ellos no se parecen en nada. Es un remake pero no quiere decir que hagas lo mismo que hizo el original. Partiendo de la Milf crea a los demás personajes femeninos, haciéndoles pequeños cambios, para que parezca que verdaderamente son "familia"... pero bueno, seguramente lo hecho hecho está...

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Se supone que la "familia" debería tener físicamente cosas en común, entre ellos no se parecen en nada. Es un remake pero no quiere decir que hagas lo mismo que hizo el original. Partiendo de la Milf crea a los demás personajes femeninos, haciéndoles pequeños cambios, para que parezca que verdaderamente son "familia"... pero bueno, seguramente lo hecho hecho está...
d2109dbc739543f586e1e3bb61a0d4d0.gif

tomasmartinez1

Mar 24, 2021
Sorry to bother you, I know you work on the game, but did you happen to say you were taking it out today? Just to know. Thanks for working on this game, I look forward to playing it. SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I did.
But I won't.

Wednesday maybe? I'm having some trouble ren'pying the whole thing. And Axe already did enough, for the week.
I'm trying to do it myself. (and maybe learn a thing or two)
I doubt I'll finish that demo/prologue tomorrow, though I'm pretty close.
I'm simultaneously working on a couple different scenes that won't be in it.. (yeah, I know.. I shouldn't)
(but it's too late now)

I'm also afraid my dialogues are getting too long. Maybe.
(idk)
But since these scenes are the intro scenes, I think it's ok (it should work here).
You'll see.
I'll need that feedback.

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I did.
But I won't.

Wednesday maybe? I'm having some trouble ren'pying the whole thing. And Axe already did enough, for the week.
I'm simultaneously working on a couple different scenes that won't be in it.. (yeah, I know.. I shouldn't)
(but it's too late now... and then again, the game is more important than a treat)

I'm also afraid my dialogues are getting too long. But since these scenes are the intro scenes, I think it's ok.
You'll see.
good luck dude

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SummmerP

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I did.
But I won't.

(but it's too late now)

I'm also afraid my dialogues are getting too long. Maybe.
(idk)
But since these scenes are the intro scenes, I think it's ok (it should work here).
You'll see.
I'll need that feedback.
goodluck bobby.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Everyday I wake up and make some coffee, kiss my kids, feed the cats, eat my cereals, make some banana pancakes for everyone, and I watch a small clip (or a class) on the youtube while I'm having breakfast, I get up to see if my neighbors are around (I have a secret "crush" on their teenage daugther, and often I flirt with the wife - pretty sure we'll find ourselves fucking one of these days), I put a shirt on, and then I sit by my desk, no rush, and I check whether the scenes I posed last night worked or not.
Fingers crossed. (sometimes I cross 'em so hard that it hurts a little bit)

Every. Fucking. Day.

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Everyday I wake up and make some coffee, kiss my kids, feed the cats, eat my cereals, make some banana pancakes for everyone, and I watch a small clip (or a class) on the youtube while I'm having breakfast, I get up to see if my neighbors are around (I have a secret "crush" on their teenage daugther, and often I flirt with the wife - pretty sure we'll find ourselves fucking one of these days), I put a shirt on, and then I sit by my desk, no rush, and I check whether the scenes I posed last night worked or not.
Fingers crossed. (sometimes I cross 'em so hard that it hurts a little bit)

Every. Fucking. Day.
the first word i see is cat can i see your cat.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes