BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Banner.png

Greetings! I am the developer of the RPGMAKER MV game Battletits, and all of it's other original iterations and derivatives (Futagladea/Futagladea: Infinite Dungeons, etc) created under different names and titles which were developed by me and assimilated into the final product/alias of Battletits.

For the past two/three years + since the original release of Battletits for RPGMAKER, I have been using Unity to Revitalize my desire to work on developing Battletits as an RPG, without being stifled and severely hampered by the numerous limitations and coarse restrictions and hampering that working with RPGMAKER MV provides (such as the number of excessive Memory leaks, Random Engine-side CTD's, The Editor itself frequently crashing, etc etc).

Now, after all this time, I feel I am finally in a position where I freely and publicly share something that feels new, different, but also very fresh -- a new leaf in the Battletits hat or a new page in the tome, so to speak!

So, allow me to introduce the first opening Curtain Call of Battletits X !

I've set up a little demo table here - what you see thus far is simply a brief demonstration of what I've managed to develop thus far.

Demo Screen.png

Demonstration Blurb:
Early Demonstration of the prototype character/outfit system for the new Upcoming RPG Game I'm developing in Unity called 'Battletits X.'

The game is planned to feature an in-depth clothing/outfit system as well as a certain degree of customization for any given character I.E skin color, outfit color, etc.

The character on the left is an upscaled and fully rigged version of the character sprite on the right, that will be used when traversing the main map and the over-world, etc. The left character will be used in Battles, as a full scale Portrait in conversations or character sheets, as well as any upscaled high definition hardcore scenes.

Featuring artwork from stable-diffusion.ai and Sprite works of my own creation.

Music: MF DOOM - Coffin Nails

Devlog links coming soon!
Note on Format:
Note: WEBGL is a functional format of Unity that can (apparently) run concurrently with the standard file format version. This means, essentially, that the game could theoretically run from the browser or an .exe, although the .exe will be able to utilize MUCH more power from any given system than the WEBGL version could (From my own understanding) so I probably wouldn't want to pack things too heavy in the former field, it just makes packaging/publishing a bit less hassle for people who just wanna try things out without having to download anything.

To be perfectly clear, I wish to try and publish curate both versions (.exe and WEBGL format), but WEBGL will likely only be exclusive to a briefer more demonstrative version of the overall game when that level has been sufficiently reached.
The game is planned to feature an in-depth clothing/outfit system as well as a certain degree of customization for any given character I.E skin color, outfit color, etc.
The character on the left is an upscaled and fully rigged version of the character sprite on the right, that will be used when traversing the main map and the over-world, etc. The left character will be used in Battles, as a full scale Portrait in conversations or character sheets, as well as any upscaled high definition hardcore scenes.

Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention -- the Character on the right (map characters) are sprites created and curated by me, the Left Character is generated by Stable-Diffusion AI, fully rigged by myself and curated by myself. Just a PA in case anyone is strictly allergic to AI imagery.

Featuring as many of the (*GOOD*) features from the previous games as I can properly accumulate and implement, whilst introducing new ones and discarding all the chaff, I plan to use the ideas I've already implemented in previous builds I've made working with Unity (you can see those here on f95 and also ) towards the implementation of this 'full' product that will essentially be the amalgamation of everything I've worked towards thus far.

>Planned Features
  • Intricate sex based combat with plenty of abilities and moves (down the line) as highlighted in the Original RPGMAKER MV game Battletits (the version on F95 is not the latest one, and is not the one with the most features -- currently. That would be one, dubbed ' .' Since the original RPGMAKER MV version was no longer being actively developed, and after a year or so of deliberation whilst working with Unity, it's essentially the [+] version released for free. It may also include many cheats, I'd read the blurb just to be sure which version you want to try.)
  • Branching Dialogue when interacting with other Characters
  • *Character Wheels* to specify which interaction you would like (probably likely to be barebones or weaned into the game at initial release/inception.)
  • Overworld/World Map that connects Levels of different worlds/areas
  • Rich Fantasy/Magic setting with lots of Interactive content
  • Indepth RPG/Character Creation/Customisation system that permits Customisation down to Skin/Eye Color, Race, Female/Male(Eventually)/Futanari Etc. All to be implemented further down the line once a stable base has been established, starting races at inception of release are likely to be regulated between Elf/Human for the sake of not trying to tackle too many things at once (something I am VERY guilty of doing)
  • Story Driven main-Story with branching Origin paths accompanied by Free-Independent game modes where the player can just do whatever.. Doss around, explore randomly generated content, or maybe some side-adventures
And we'll see what else comes up when we get to that particular interval.

Any questions, lay em on me. I'm also developing other games/content simultaneously, so regardless of whether you like what I make or not, I hope you find something that tickles your quiver. If you like what you see, stick around, more content to come! As always, stay tuned.

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I tried downlaoding and running it, but I get an error whenever I open the index.html file:
"It seems your browser does not support running Unity WebGL content from file:// urls. Please upload it to an http server, or try a different browser."

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I tried downlaoding and running it, but I get an error whenever I open the index.html file:
"It seems your browser does not support running Unity WebGL content from file:// urls. Please upload it to an http server, or try a different browser."
Which browser are you running? I would try to embed it on this site but I'm not sure if that works here

Mel1646

Apr 30, 2018
Which browser are you running? I would try to embed it on this site but I'm not sure if that works here
i'm having the same issue and i've tried using both chrome and edge. both say my browser isn't configured to run webgl from files. i tried searching for ways to enable webgl, but it doesn't do anything for me.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
i'm having the same issue and i've tried using both chrome and edge. both say my browser isn't configured to run webgl from files. i tried searching for ways to enable webgl, but it doesn't do anything for me.
At some point I'll create a .exe build which you can run straight from the pc, but for now you can use (an open source firefox) to run WEBGL files from the browser. I don't know why most regular browsers don't support it, but Waterfox does and you can use that to open the index.html files and run them.

Alternatively, you can run the link I provided from to run it in the browser that way, but it requires an account because it contains adult content.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Idle GIF 2.gif
Just a simple update, I didn't really animate the character on the left prior to this update
This has been rectified with a proper idle animation, and to demonstrate a little better how the rig works. It doesn't detail the level of flexibility it provides, but more on that another time I think ;)
Sorry this took so long I've been undertaking several other projects alongside this one.

Next update includes custom colors - ranging from Eyes, Hair, Skin Color, Clothing..
If you've been tuned in around here you already know the score.
Till next time!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New version of the Battletits X - Early Outfitter Demo is now Available for play! (v0.879)

Idle Gif - 2 - 26.03.2023.gif

New Features:

• Custom Color Picker for Skin Color, Pupil Color, Eye Color and Hair Color
  • Improved Sprite Face Fidelity a little (Eye/Pupil)
  • Added a toggle for Eyes in front of/behind hair
  • Color Picker Toggle so you can open it when you want to use it and close it for when you don't
  • A short intro slideshow to set the scene of the game is available for your perusal if you wish to see it.. It will likely be in any upcoming playable versions with more significant gameplay additions etc

Next planned is a short test area to illustrate Sprite map Movement, and further down the line after that is implementation of the Battletits Standard Combat System which may be retrofitted a little down the line etc.. Getting features in and ready to go is my primary concern at the moment.

Reactions: Courbarria

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Downloaded waterfox and the problem persists
Grab it from the DDL and try running it from Desktop. Being unable to run this from a browser is a WEBGL issue AFAIK, if it doesn't work on waterfox then try the DDL.

EdgyName

Jul 22, 2017
Grab it from the DDL and try running it from Desktop. Being unable to run this from a browser is a WEBGL issue AFAIK, if it doesn't work on waterfox then try the DDL.
How do you run it from desktop?
I tried looking online but didn't find out how

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Battletits X - Outfitter (v0.879) (.exe format) release

Idle Gif - 2 - 26.03.2023.gif

Well, it's finally here in .exe format. Apologies for the long wait, I wasn't aware so many people had issues running this game in .Webgl format. Either way, I should've been quicker getting this out, but I think in the back of my mind I just struggled because being in the past I have been able to perform simultaneous tasks it's something I struggled with a long time ago. I'm slowly beginning to grow out of negative tendencies though, which feels great!

For future reference, the custom color picker released in this version is for Demo purposes only -- IE, in full releases of the game and future iterations, such a feature will be exclusive to 6$ patrons and above, or only available in certain (most likely proof of concept) updates.

In the near future I'll make a post addressing the poll results and how they will assuage my future endeavours/how I already intended to put attention towards some things already mentioned in said poll/etc.

How do you run it from desktop?
I tried looking online but didn't find out how
This release should fix things for you now!

Last edited:

EdgyName

Jul 22, 2017
Battletits X - Outfitter (v0.879) (.exe format) release

View attachment 2680809

Well, it's finally here in .exe format. Apologies for the long wait, I wasn't aware so many people had issues running this game in .Webgl format. Either way, I should've been quicker getting this out, but I think in the back of my mind I just struggled because being in the past I have been able to perform simultaneous tasks it's something I struggled with a long time ago. I'm slowly beginning to grow out of negative tendencies though, which feels great!

For future reference, the custom color picker released in this version is for Demo purposes only -- IE, in full releases of the game and future iterations, such a feature will be exclusive to 6$ patrons and above, or only available in certain (most likely proof of concept) updates.

In the near future I'll make a post addressing the poll results and how they will assuage my future endeavours/how I already intended to put attention towards some things already mentioned in said poll/etc.

This release should fix things for you now!
So clicking the link brings me to the MEGA homepage. Did you generate a public link?
Looked online and that seems to be the issue