VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@timdonehey200:
I have a question about the 'mechanics' of the game and I don't know if I have to ask you or the MODs of this forum, but anyway here it goes :
So lets suppose I want to do the trial-and-error technique to get the most lust points as I can get when I come across choices. This means I will progress true the game and when I get choices I'll try them 1 by 1.
If I take the first choice, and its gets me a minus lust point, I use the scroll back function, take the second choice, and lets suppose it gets me a plus point. Will the first minus point still be 'remembered' by the system ? So this means I will end with the same overall points as before because -1 and +1, or does the last 'recorded' status (in this case the plus point) count ?
Or is this other technique better: take a save when there is a screen with choices, trial-and-error to see which choice gives the most plus points by loading everytime the saved game, and then in the end take the 'most lust points' choice and move on with the game. Which technique is the best pls ?

Thank you for this marvelous game and keep up the good work !
I would hope that Ren'py's rollback function actually does erase any variable change otherwise it would be rather pointless.

Reactions: patrickB

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
I found a bug when talking to girl in the beach bar. When you don't have enough money and talk to the girl you don't have enough money, she replied after error screen appears. I attached screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I found a bug when talking to girl in the beach bar. When you don't have enough money and talk to the girl you don't have enough money, she replied after error screen appears. I attached screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK thanks. You are de-bugging the hell out of this game!

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey!

Very cool game, i really like this one. Hot chicks and these lines you wrote are so damn funny ^^.
And thanks timdonhey for your quick answers!

I have one question though:
Can i trigger Jose send me pics from certain girls or is it just random? Sometimes Jose points are very high, but it won't go any further.
Yes, i can look the pics up in the folder, but i want to see them in the game (with text).

I nearly played several hours but it's kinda random, if and when you get pics of the chicks he scored.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey!

Very cool game, i really like this one. Hot chicks and these lines you wrote are so damn funny ^^.
And thanks timdonhey for your quick answers!

I have one question though:
Can i trigger Jose send me pics from certain girls or is it just random? Sometimes Jose points are very high, but it won't go any further.
Yes, i can look the pics up in the folder, but i want to see them in the game (with text).

I nearly played several hours but it's kinda random, if and when you get pics of the chicks he scored.
Yes, José's lust points are assigned randomly. So either you use the console to cheat his score (lust_pointsB[x] where x is a number between 0 (Anna) and 23 (Viviane) in alphabetical order) or you'll just have to wait till the text triggers during the game.
Please don't forget to "Like" to OP (first post by redking on page 1) in the thread if you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: MrJ

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, José's lust points are assigned randomly. So either you use the console to cheat his score (lust_pointsB[x] where x is a number between 0 (Anna) and 23 (Viviane) in alphabetical order) or you'll just have to wait till the text triggers during the game.
Please don't forget to "Like" to OP (first post by redking on page 1) in the thread if you enjoyed the game!

So, for exampe, if i want to give Anna 10 lustpoints for Jose it's "lust 10 pointsB0" ?
Because i can't make it work, or i make something wrong ^^

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So, for exampe, if i want to give Anna 10 lustpoints for Jose it's "lust 10 pointsB1" ?
Because i can't make it work, or i make something wrong ^^
For Anna, you would need to type:

$ lust_pointsB[0] = 9

Don't say 10, because I'm not sure it will trigger, 9 is a good starting point, José only needs to gain one more lust point to reach epic lust with her.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
For Anna, you would need to type:

$ lust_pointsB[0] = 9

Don't say 10, because I'm not sure it will trigger, 9 is a good starting point, José only needs to gain one more lust point to reach epic lust with her.

Thanks, mate! It worked :)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Cool game, I like the rivalry aspect just wish we could see more of what Jose does since it's not NTR (since the girls aren't yours) but voyeruism, however the phone thingy's cool too and is quite sufficient as it is. When I saw the message of him doin the goth chick and frieda.. well, nice (am embarassed but i wished i've seen it happen)

Reactions: MrJ

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any cheats or walkthrough bc when i loaded my save from v0.2 i saw that i have 1 loss and 0 wins and in the screen someone made 2 wins and 0 loses so how can i get that ?

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any way to get scenes with Anna, Brittany, Chiyo, Francine, Maria, Pamela, Sandy & Viviane? I tried using the console cheats but none of them are getting me epiclust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there any way to get scenes with Anna, Brittany, Chiyo, Francine, Maria, Pamela, Sandy & Viviane? I tried using the console cheats but none of them are getting me epiclust
Not yet, please see post for available girls to fuck so far.

Last edited:

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Cool game, I like the rivalry aspect just wish we could see more of what Jose does since it's not NTR (since the girls aren't yours) but voyeruism, however the phone thingy's cool too and is quite sufficient as it is. When I saw the message of him doin the goth chick and frieda.. well, nice (am embarassed but i wished i've seen it happen)

This would be soo epic! My epic lust bar would explode ^^
And exactly my words. Hell, even Jose fucking "mom" and "sis" wouldn't be NTR since they are your relatives...
Just a few pics, for a few girls. Man, this would be so cool. And you could make it voluntary, so nobody would have to see it who doesn't want to.

But unfortunately i don't think it will happen :-(

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes