VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
OH! So it's a strength stat, not if i've done it with someone! the guide is misleading in that sense...
To be precise, in my sample path (published in this thread) that reaches Ultimate Stud I did the following:
- on day 2, training in the school gym with Chantelle present.
- on day 3, training in the school gym with Maddy present.
- on day 4, training in the downtown gym with Doris present.
- on day 5, training in the home gym in the evening, no girl present.
- on day 6, no time for training, to busy fucking girls during day time and after the pageant.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does the 1.0 patch not work for anyone else or is it just me? Lol
If you mean the I-patch it worked just fine for me, and I guess for most people or there would have been loud complaints long ago. If you are talking some other patch you have to ask the author of that patch.

IFM

Jun 14, 2021
If you mean the I-patch it worked just fine for me, and I guess for most people or there would have been loud complaints long ago. If you are talking some other patch you have to ask the author of that patch.
For whatever reason it didn't work during the first day, but it worked fine for the other days lol not a big deal in the end I guess

Alex021

Mar 21, 2020
Love this game! Did Epiclust ever shared the assets used on Teagan, María, Vivianne or Nancy? or do anybody knows about them?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Love this game! Did Epiclust ever shared the assets used on Teagan, María, Vivianne or Nancy? or do anybody knows about them?
Teagan is an asset called "Teagan" (very original) with hair
Nancy: asset Nancy with Shantal hair
Viviane: Asset McKayla with Bobbity Bo Hair
Maria is Frankie with Gwennili hair

Reactions: Alex021

candycorn55

Dec 22, 2018
Did anyone else get a weird, gray silhouette of a loli girl that says "tiniwiniryanmom" during the prologue beach scene?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Did anyone else get a weird, gray silhouette of a loli girl that says "tiniwiniryanmom" during the prologue beach scene?
In the official version 1.0 with i-patch by Epiclust there is no mention anywhere in the game code to ' tiniwiniryanmom'. There is a 'tiniwiniryannancy'. I am not sure what version you have but the mention of 'mom' indicates that it is some i-patched version. Better get the last official version. Try if there is one. The links on page 1 of this thread have likely expired.

Reactions: EpicLust

candycorn55

Dec 22, 2018
In the official version 1.0 with i-patch by Epiclust there is no mention anywhere in the game code to ' tiniwiniryanmom'. There is a 'tiniwiniryannancy'. I am not sure what version you have but the mention of 'mom' indicates that it is some i-patched version. Better get the last official version. Try if there is one. The links on page 1 of this thread have likely expired.
Ah i see, that makes sense. Not gonna lie, i def got scared and thought i downloaded malware or something lol.

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
Upd
Battle of the Bulges [v0.8] [EpicLust]

Original Size: 1 GB
Compressed Size: 292 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Update please thanks

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]
Mega(Incest Patched)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to Crazygamer43 for compressed version
Hi... I know it's been years but do your port include anti cheat system from op? Or if it's not included can I manually dump the file into game folder?

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I know I'm late but the anti cheat function is kind of an L tho although it can be bypassed but sandbox type game is already not my cup of tea and to force the player to grind by adding anti cheat? Nah bruh.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Incredibly late to the party but I'm 99% sure we're missing at least one scene in the gallery, at least based on me confronting it with the ExHentai galleries.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes